Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tiny Tim not an electrician ? Surely there is work in Scotland for tradesmen.
MR has talked it over with maid marioN , they both know how hard it is with an IG account Always second guessing what they post - glad they have each other , hard to find someone who can relate to the anxiety of posting dance music and counter wiping

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen that glamis “famous” cousin has been in the news for his van being vandalised……
Was talking to my husband about this the other day when it was done. My H knows him from when they were younger and reckons he’s done this himself. He could “rub out” the “is a p****“ but not the name? And then his comments have people offering him free van branding 🤔. Has shite comedian talking shite written all over it.

How stressed is Glamis that she’s having panic attacks n allsorts. Has so much to do. One shift left and going to her amazing brothers on Xmas day.
Does she know what stressed actually is?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Was talking to my husband about this the other day when it was done. My H knows him from when they were younger and reckons he’s done this himself. He could “rub out” the “is a p****“ but not the name? And then his comments have people offering him free van branding 🤔. Has shite comedian talking shite written all over it.

How stressed is Glamis that she’s having panic attacks n allsorts. Has so much to do. One shift left and going to her amazing brothers on Xmas day.
don’t think Gary would do that while his children were laying there don’t be that stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is Sammi that naive to think that Brian’s PCR will come back negative when his LF is positive? Also she should be booking a PCR too not just him….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Sammi that naive to think that Brian’s PCR will come back negative when his LF is positive? Also she should be booking a PCR too not just him….
Everyone i know who has had a positive lateral has 100% got a positive PCR, well maybe this will open her eyes to her super spreading ways…..

Yea alot of people on Facebook were hinting as to it all being a stunt….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I was always lead to believe that lft never return a false positive, but can return a false negative, so if he is positive on his lft, he will be positive in his pcr. The amount of shop hopping she has done over the last few days (Briiiiiaaaaann too) has been obscene. We have been told to try and limit contact with crowds if possible. Its people like her that stop me ‘jumping up the Fort’ this near to Christmas. But then, Covid has never existed in Shammis world, she has never followed the rules. The only surprise to me is they have avoided catching it this long.

Reactions: 7

I know somebody else that knows Gary

I know somebody else that knows Gary n pretty much said the same, he said he's really not all as he seems and don't believe everything he posts most of its made up shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they have made it this far before getting it to be honest. They have never stuck to the rules and been all over the place

She can’t be that desperate not to get it otherwise she would be isolating from Brian (as she should be anyway until he has a result but duck the rules eh Shammi) Guaranteed that she’d jump up the fort the night regardless of the result. Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t be that desperate not to get it otherwise she would be isolating from Brian (as she should be anyway until he has a result but duck the rules eh Shammi) Guaranteed that she’d jump up the fort the night regardless of the result. Sho aye.
Well, she does have reindeer dust to buy - needs must!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I know scummy has been out when she should be isolating regardless if she has it or not I am reporting her to Police Scotland they have an online form you can fill out , I lost a family member to covid and the thought of her still driving about when she needs to be isolating for 10 days fills me with rage 😡

Reactions: 6
I swear to god see if shammi goes out tomorrow and her pcr results aren't back I will be so bloody mad! Honestly cry me a river I've tested postive for covid 7 days ago won't see my family Christmas day and will be on my own and that's fine it's one day! She would be that selfish and go out too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
don’t think Gary would do that while his children were laying there don’t be that stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️
The guys a fame hungry attention seeker. There wasn’t any before photos either so I honestly don’t think it happened. He only showed the name.
He’s booked in for his freebie van design anyway 😜

• Haha
There’s genuinely no one that wants Covid more than Scummy. I wish I was on Facebook as I can just imagine posts, sho aye.

Reactions: 4
There’s genuinely no one that wants Covid more than Scummy. I wish I was on Facebook as I can just imagine posts, sho aye.
She’s no mentioned anything about it on FB 🤔 she’s actually asked if it’s just another lockdown from the 27th….ffs what’s so difficult to understand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.