Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The A&E staff must draw straws every time they see Sammi walk in the door, whoever draws the shortest has to deal with that day's ailment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ew! Colour isn’t to my tastes. That length must be so impractical too. How will she clean her new bathroom?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Glamis really think putting those cannisters on her story is impressive? I hope she is not influencing young girls. Not very responsible of someone trying for a baby either!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Are these her nails? They look the colour of puss 🤢🤢
View attachment 567200
No there shared from another page... No doubt she's looking for another freebie she's want to go and pay for stuff like everybody else 😡 She probably thinks its great getting free stuff but sorry it's totally embarrassing looking from the outside and becoming clear she can't afford much and her life's not as real as she posts ma man's 🙈

Does Glamis really think putting those cannisters on her story is impressive? I hope she is not influencing young girls. Not very responsible of someone trying for a baby either!
I have every sympathy and more for anyone ttc especially when its long term but I feel like anyone really trying wouldn’t be drinking or taking stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I have every sympathy and more for anyone ttc especially when its long term but I feel like anyone really trying wouldn’t be drinking or taking stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes as do I, my best friend tried for a baby for over 3 years and the fertility clinic advised against smoking etc. I just dont know what shes thinking breaking covid rules and posting it all over insta expecially with the job she’s in going in and out of old peoples homes all day. The drugs / balloon thing is just a ridneck to me.. maybe showing my age 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
I think she should be following the guidelines as she is working with the elderly and vulnerable who are most likely to be badly effected with covid. And if she’s not, posting it online is just opening it up for people to report her like the comment above.

Reactions: 5
The guidelines are there for a reason.
Maybe some people are ok not sticking to them but I’d much rather do that than be responsible for passing a potentially killer disease on to my vulnerable relatives and friends.
Someone who is paid to care for these should 100% be doing everything they can not to put them in harms way.

Reactions: 7
So which one were you at the party?! 😂😂😂😂 your at it hen 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And how would you feel if someone like her was caring for an elderly relative and they ended up with covid? Would you blame her for partying with pals?

Reactions: 10
Sho sammi mua is working in a salon on a Saturday wonder how long that will last an will she gut the full hoose before or after her shift!!!! Wonder what happened to the nhs shifts???

Sho sammi mua is working in a salon on a Saturday wonder how long that will last an will she gut the full hoose before or after her shift!!!! Wonder what happened to the nhs shifts???
Good point! I wonder if she’s been booted out for prancing about outside in her uniform and breaking Covid rules constantly 🤔
I feel sorry for anyone that books in with her as I can see her cancelling as she’s “no well” with the latest illness 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.