Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Shammi mean by ‘doing a Covid shift’? Hope she means at a vaccine centre rather than a ward? I also hope she is just the person that observes people while they wait their 15 minutes and she is not giving out vaccines, if I went for my vaccine and was confronted by her I would have to ask for someone else.

Also this mua business, where is she doing this? She just says ‘my pal Joe’ or something not the name of the salon or the address. I went to the insta of the business and it doesn’t give address either, are they just monumentally bad at advertising or are they hiding something?
She will be taking names at the covid centre and telling folk where to sit don’t worry she will be nowhere near a needle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be taking names at the covid centre and telling folk where to sit don’t worry she will be nowhere near a needle 😂😂
Thanks! The more I watch these wallopers on insta the more I live in fear of encountering them in real life 😂😂

The address is on the guys insta page if you click up the top it gives you the name and location for the shop. It is on tollcross road

he has posted he will have 2 MUAS in every Saturday. Sammi and another girl
Thanks! So she is just terrible at advertising then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the flip tagged shammi in a story for nurses day? 😂😂 she will be a great asset apparently?! I'm howling. The lassie cant keep up with her own ailments nevermind the hash shes making of colagggeee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the flip tagged shammi in a story for nurses day? 😂😂 she will be a great asset apparently?! I'm howling. The lassie cant keep up with her own ailments nevermind the hash shes making of colagggeee 🤣🤣
Tombstone teeth Sean he’s up everybody’s hole to get to 10k!!! She’s off the scale today I can’t watch anymore 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tombstone teeth Sean he’s up everybody’s hole to get to 10k!!! She’s off the scale today I can’t watch anymore 🙈🙈🙈
She looks manic. The simplest life admin/tasks seem to stress her out so much and she gets hyper. I'm not sure how much of this is genuine or how much of it might be brought on by other things.

Reactions: 5
The laugh of it is if she just got on with it it would be fine. She has plenty time to film for insta and mould herself to the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted on her Facebook the location for her covid shift and someone said I’m doing covid cover just now and she said help me what do i do and they said just guiding patients to the vaccine booths. They way she talks you would think she would be the one giving out the vaccines

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
This comment has pissed me off , iv had Covid-19 and iv lost a family member to it ..so I’m sorry but the rules are there for a reason my family member actually caught it from his carer the same job as she does ..so think yourself lucky you haven’t had it or lost someone you love because of irresponsible dickheads thinking the rules don’t apply to them 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aye old brown nose buckled teeth is Fan-kin everyone today, looks like he’s going for an Oscar. 💩
He’s now a mental health ambassador as well now. God what this beggar wouldn’t do for likes and follows. Absolutely sickening!!!
Maybe he should stick to getting his own health under control before offering false help to anyone else🤬
Fank ewe all!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Last time I looked at tombstone teeth’s stories he was trying to raise awareness of babies and children being buried with their organs removed without parental consent. If that makes sense. I couldn’t decide if it was genuine and to help people or just more content and engagement for his page 😬 When did I become so cynical.
Does he still say oooowah? I couldn’t deal with that.

Reactions: 9
Tombstone teeth another 1 that's clung onto big accounts so he gets followers, absolute weapon of a guy 😂 I think his relative was 1 of the children buried with their organs removed with them knowing I might be wrong though I can mind MR sharing it as well. Did you see an Audi wanker soaked her the day.... Priceless bet her manky tan was running 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Last time I looked at tombstone teeth’s stories he was trying to raise awareness of babies and children being buried with their organs removed without parental consent. If that makes sense. I couldn’t decide if it was genuine and to help people or just more content and engagement for his page 😬 When did I become so cynical.
Does he still say oooowah? I couldn’t deal with that.
I believe his little brother was one of the children who were a victim (if that’s the right word) of this scandal. He said he was making it his duty to get justice. Not sure what he done other than a couple of IG stories. I unfollowed a while back so not sure if he’s done more.

Reactions: 4
Scummy had 2 customers cancel there make up for Saturday...they must have known it was with her ..can’t blame them she’s a tit mua and Manky , she failed a test and is definitely ready to quit college...oh well she lasted a lot longer than I thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't deal with Scummy today, she wants the drama.
See MR is now following the 2 companies that did Marios 'renovation'.....something will be afoot soon I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scummy won’t last much longer fat slob, always driving and on Instagram I’m gona send that to the police one day and say that acceptable? Then MR now gona beg some bleep for a free pamper day and fire wall. Maria aka poof balls ( I’m a poof btw ) 😂 him well he needs to take himself into a river my nuts fried today watching all that tit I’m glad I work and miss half of them!!

• Haha
Can't deal with Scummy today, she wants the drama.
See MR is now following the 2 companies that did Marios 'renovation'.....something will be afoot soon I bet.
im actually embarrassed by these begging c**ts ...I’d be interested in knowing if that bathroom company got any business from her poor attempt at advertising it , now she’s got it she’s hasnt mentioned the company again .

• Haha
She posted on her Facebook the location for her covid shift and someone said I’m doing covid cover just now and she said help me what do i do and they said just guiding patients to the vaccine booths. They way she talks you would think she would be the one giving out the vaccines
Just seen Sammi when I went for my 2nd vaccine, she was indeed just guiding patients to the booth, no doubt she be on later saying she’s pure knackered🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still dying that she went to home bargains in her nhs clobber. HOME BARGAINS!! She wanted to show off her new nurses gear IN HOME BARGAINS 😂 can’t get over it, too funny

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.