Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her house bought or a council? Bathroom is an improvement but not my taste and the plastic ceiling with metallic strips is just wrong!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Honestly I have yet to find a Glasgow influencer that I actually think is a good all round person. A good mum, clean home, nice person and doing something productive with their life.
That's a shame. There are some good ones out there. I really like Lee Sherrington. She's honest, hard working, has a beautiful home and gives good styling tips. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 6
That's a shame. There are some good ones out there. I really like Lee Sherrington. She's honest, hard working, has a beautiful home and gives good styling tips. Hope this helps.
I have a wee soft spot for lee these days. I feel like through the whole pandemic she’s the only influencer who read the room so to speak. She definitely adapted her content to her and many others circumstances with furlough and redundancy and how she budgeted meals, didn’t prioritise new clothes etc.

Reactions: 13
I have a wee soft spot for lee these days. I feel like through the whole pandemic she’s the only influencer who read the room so to speak. She definitely adapted her content to her and many others circumstances with furlough and redundancy and how she budgeted meals, didn’t prioritise new clothes etc.
Yea I totally agree with you. A lot of them really showed their true colours during that time. Some in a positive way, some not so positive.

Here come the selfies in the bath videos with MR 😭 don’t care what anyone says pay for your tit nice or no she’s begged and we seen it long enough now we will watch for the kitchen begging and il come back and say see we knew what was coming 😂🤦🏼‍ Only one I’ve seen to take to is definitely lee such a normal lady didn’t forget who she was that’s for sure!! But scummy was floating around the forge in the same T-shirt I seen her have on Tuesday she no changed yet 😂 had enough of insta but it’s like a Ludo game canny get aff 😂

I'm going against the grain and think it's actually nice for them. I've got wet wall which we purely did to cover up horrendous tiles we had with the view to sell our house. That didn't happen and 5 years later the surface is peeling but it served a purpose.
I disagree she’s been begging long enough you could see that coming she’s changed now she’s no the same as when she first started she’s on the begging ad wagon 🤮

Hope she enjoys that she sold her soul for a free bathroom..... i have a beautiful bathroom and kitchen and i love the fact that i helped pay for them by working and being a bad ass witch!
Shame she cant say the same even though these insta huns make out like they running multi million pound companies .... you punt lumi spas!

Reactions: 7
Is her house bought or a council? Bathroom is an improvement but not my taste and the plastic ceiling with metallic strips is just wrong!!
Its bought pretty obvious she can only afford the mortgage every month though since shes constantly on the beg for free stuff would hate to go through life being like that 🙈 I notice shes no had another migraine either..... free bathroom musta cured that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Looks like Glamis has a make up girl round at her house who doesn’t appear to be wearing a mask and is obviously very close. I think there was another girl there too getting her make up done. Not sure if this is allowed but she doesn’t seem to be taking much care. Hope she doesn’t infect any of the old people she works with 😔

• Angry
Sammi is in a rented house right? She claims she’s moving next year. Why is she talking about getting new flooring in the living room and carpet on the stairs within the next few weeks and painting? Maybe it’s different where I am but when I was renting you couldn’t change a thing. Also thought it was a bit disgusting when she’s talking about how bogging her cooker is and Brian said can’t we just get a new one? Wtf? Throwing money down the drain. And for the final point of my rant, she’s going to pull an all nighter to clean the house. Why?? Just get up and do some now instead of waiting until Brian comes in (from work I presume) to then do it? I couldn’t be arsed when she’ll end up sleeping away all of Sunday. She winds me up no end!!

Today’s confirmed it for me - Shammi’s a parody account & I won’t be convinced otherwise, sho aye 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s waiting on him coming in haha like move off your hole and do some cleaning as it’s meant to be a cleaning page maybe change the name 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought braindead had sepsis and she had pleurisy ...they recovered quickly...pity she couldnt clean her pit of a house as quick 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5pm and scummy has yet to get started on her gutting of the hoose.....waiting patiently to see this amazing transformation

• Haha
Its bought pretty obvious she can only afford the mortgage every month though since shes constantly on the beg for free stuff would hate to go through life being like that 🙈 I notice shes no had another migraine either..... free bathroom musta cured that 😂😂😂
Thank u I thought it was council but knew she wouldn't be allowed to put new bathroom in. I'm running out of shops to shop in as I boycott if they gift to the beggy grammers. I am embarrassed for them x

Looks like Glamis has a make up girl round at her house who doesn’t appear to be wearing a mask and is obviously very close. I think there was another girl there too getting her make up done. Not sure if this is allowed but she doesn’t seem to be taking much care. Hope she doesn’t infect any of the old people she works with 😔
It's not allowed the Mua has to wear a mask not sure about her but def the Mua x

Reactions: 3
Thank u I thought it was council but knew she wouldn't be allowed to put new bathroom in. I'm running out of shops to shop in as I boycott if they gift to the beggy grammers. I am embarrassed for them x

It's not allowed the Mua has to wear a mask not sure about her but def the Mua x
Make up still isn’t allowed, can’t believe they’re posting about it too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Make up still isn’t allowed, can’t believe they’re posting about it too
I think they were allowed back from 26th April in Scotland but masks definitely need to be worn by the MUA and her friend shouldn’t be there. Not that she cares.

Sorry I take that back. No service which requires the customer to remove their mask can be done.

I think they were allowed back from 26th April in Scotland but masks definitely need to be worn by the MUA and her friend shouldn’t be there. Not that she cares.

Sorry I take that back. No service which requires the customer to remove their mask can be done.
Shes a bleeping scheme rat like scummy and rendall

I’m actually shocked at her stories and wondered if they were throwback type ones but no. She’s carrying on like there’s no Covid! Loads of them all piled into a house and no social distancing. Then she goes to “care” for old people 😔 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.