Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked at her stories and wondered if they were throwback type ones but no. She’s carrying on like there’s no Covid! Loads of them all piled into a house and no social distancing. Then she goes to “care” for old people 😔 😡
Haven’t heard her mention regular testing either that she could use as a kind of excuse (not that that would make it ok).

Reactions: 1
Haven’t heard her mention regular testing either that she could use as a kind of excuse (not that that would make it ok).
No, that’s true. Even if she was getting regular tests, what about all those people she’s shoulder to shoulder with indoors? The restrictions haven’t lifted for that yet, I think it’s later in the month before you’re allowed in another house and even then it’s limited numbers and households.
Surprised she’s posted all those stories.

Reactions: 1
What about Sami’s kitchen ??? That place gives me the fear it’s absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 7
Glamis should be ashamed, hope someone from her work sees this tit!
If i found out she was caring for my grand parent i would go mental

• Angry
Reactions: 4
No, that’s true. Even if she was getting regular tests, what about all those people she’s shoulder to shoulder with indoors? The restrictions haven’t lifted for that yet, I think it’s later in the month before you’re allowed in another house and even then it’s limited numbers and households.
Obv doesn't give a tit what's her job and who does she work for? Hugging her pals when the majority of us are still waiting to hug our parents 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
And even then SD will need to be followed. I bet the families of those she’s caring for would have something to say. I would go ape if I found out my loved ones carer was so irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Can’t get over her stories! I used to not mind her but she’s really annoyed me.
I’ve not seen family for so long and have stuck to the rules so I can hopefully see them sooner rather than later. she’s cuddling up with a house full of pals getting steamin and sooking balloons! Then has the cheek to go to work as a carer 😤

Obv doesn't give a tit what's her job and who does she work for? Hugging her pals when the majority of us are still waiting to hug our parents 🤬
She’s a carer and goes in and out of different elderly peoples houses. 😡
No idea who she works for. She mentions Newton Mearns a lot so think she works in that area often.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Here come the selfies in the bath videos with MR 😭 don’t care what anyone says pay for your tit nice or no she’s begged and we seen it long enough now we will watch for the kitchen begging and il come back and say see we knew what was coming 😂🤦🏼‍ Only one I’ve seen to take to is definitely lee such a normal lady didn’t forget who she was that’s for sure!! But scummy was floating around the forge in the same T-shirt I seen her have on Tuesday she no changed yet 😂 had enough of insta but it’s like a Ludo game canny get aff 😂

I disagree she’s been begging long enough you could see that coming she’s changed now she’s no the same as when she first started she’s on the begging ad wagon 🤮
Not sure if you misunderstood me but I meant the style/decor was nice for them as they seem happy with it. I’m aware she has been going on about her bathroom as I’ve followed her from the start. That’s a different story.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No it’s something in the balloons that’s illegal for the use they are doing with it.
Also the video of her friends Patricias out is clearly about drugs. Patsy’s out is slang for lines of drugs 🙄 sickening that she shares this knowing what her job is!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if you misunderstood me but I meant the style/decor was nice for them as they seem happy with it. I’m aware she has been going on about her bathroom as I’ve followed her from the start. That’s a different story.
I still disagree I’m not happy for them the style lol I don’t come on here to be nice about them it’s tattle 🤦🏼‍

I have a wee soft spot for lee these days. I feel like through the whole pandemic she’s the only influencer who read the room so to speak. She definitely adapted her content to her and many others circumstances with furlough and redundancy and how she budgeted meals, didn’t prioritise new clothes etc.
Completely agree! I really like her.

Reactions: 5
Don’t ever go on Glamis page because to be quite frank I can’t stand all the basic witch stuff but just had a peek and duck me!!! Legs 11??? More like toes 11!! Holy moly 😱 she’s stunning but those are quite an impressive set of hooves she’s got on her
duck me she’s like Bam Bam oot the Flintstones 🦶🦶

that image is going to haunt me for the rest of my days😬

• Haha
Don’t ever go on Glamis page because to be quite frank I can’t stand all the basic witch stuff but just had a peek and duck me!!! Legs 11??? More like toes 11!! Holy moly 😱 she’s stunning but those are quite an impressive set of hooves she’s got on her
She’s a good looking girl but I hate how all her pics are so heavily filtered

Reactions: 5
It’s laughing gas (nitrous oxide). Can’t believe her posts today. Absolutely shocking

Pretty shocking. I do a the same job ran by my council area in Scotland, our work very strict , twice weekly testing, some staff were suspended for not social distancing during easing last year, I wouldn't dream of going on like that while caring for the vulnerable and plastering it all over insta, the balloon stuff is illegal am sure it will catch up with her someone will report her silly lass

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.