Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have your makeup done as I’ve been seen girls getting it done and it’s allowed where I live but she should have a mask on. Also scummy working I hope to god she’s told the tax man she’s doing a Saturday in there I wonder 🤦🏼🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 2
So shes so stupid to work for the NHS but then at the weekend to work illegally plus also probs self employed and not declaring the earning.....
Don’t know what’s happened with her NHS job, it’s never been mentioned again so I wonder if she’s been given the boot

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
You shouldn’t be out with ur pals partying the way they are 🤦🏼 Welcome hen to the life of tattle I take it your one from the party urself. 🙌🏼

Reactions: 7
She said the other week shes wanting to do the covid centre shifts. Working in the hospital wards is too 'full on' 🙄

Reactions: 4
“I am like burst baw” ugh I’m sorry if I sound like a snob but the way Sammi talks is absolutely revolting.

If she’s struggling after doing a bit of decorating then duck knows how she’ll manage a covid shift Friday and then a Saturday shift standing doing make up. Unless of course she’s a hypochondriac and only seems to suffer with ailments when it suits her....🤔 Biggest attention seeker I’ve seen for a long time.
No doubt these shifts will be undeclared too although don’t suppose it matters when she’s claiming to be a single parent 💵 💰

Reactions: 8
“I am like burst baw” ugh I’m sorry if I sound like a snob but the way Sammi talks is absolutely revolting.

If she’s struggling after doing a bit of decorating then duck knows how she’ll manage a covid shift Friday and then a Saturday shift standing doing make up. Unless of course she’s a hypochondriac and only seems to suffer with ailments when it suits her....🤔 Biggest attention seeker I’ve seen for a long time.
No doubt these shifts will be undeclared too although don’t suppose it matters when she’s claiming to be a single parent 💵 💰
NHS shift they’ll definitely know about, it won’t take much off her anyway claiming as a single parent. The make up though, defo a cash in hand number for shammi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Glamis is on the big for some free Gousto meals.

Honestly just can't wrap my head around these instahuns. What a shite life constantly being on the beg for shite you don't need. If she can afford the mua, gas cannisters, SHEIN hauls etc then she can definitely afford to feed herself. I'm embarrassed for her going on the gram to beg for your dinner, what a rid neck 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can have your makeup done as I’ve been seen girls getting it done and it’s allowed where I live but she should have a mask on. Also scummy working I hope to god she’s told the tax man she’s doing a Saturday in there I wonder 🤦🏼🤷🏼‍♂️
I don’t know where you are but it’s 100% not allowed across central Scotland - not that it’s stopping half my Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

The rules are set to change today so that make up will be allowed but eyes must be done first with mask on and then masks are allowed to be removed for ‘treatment finishes’

I see MR migraine is bk quick someday send her a freebie 😂😂😂 she's another 1 that's always wearing the same clothes 🙈😂

Of course the purse was fake not a show of the bag it came in so obviously bought off some replica site 😂 Hope to duck someone gifts her a bathroom blind next to match that tacky monstrosity, think I would rather have bought a blind than show towels that no doubt her wean will wipe shite on 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
Oh the irony of your username 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does Shammi mean by ‘doing a Covid shift’? Hope she means at a vaccine centre rather than a ward? I also hope she is just the person that observes people while they wait their 15 minutes and she is not giving out vaccines, if I went for my vaccine and was confronted by her I would have to ask for someone else.

Also this mua business, where is she doing this? She just says ‘my pal Joe’ or something not the name of the salon or the address. I went to the insta of the business and it doesn’t give address either, are they just monumentally bad at advertising or are they hiding something?

What does Shammi mean by ‘doing a Covid shift’? Hope she means at a vaccine centre rather than a ward? I also hope she is just the person that observes people while they wait their 15 minutes and she is not giving out vaccines, if I went for my vaccine and was confronted by her I would have to ask for someone else.

Also this mua business, where is she doing this? She just says ‘my pal Joe’ or something not the name of the salon or the address. I went to the insta of the business and it doesn’t give address either, are they just monumentally bad at advertising or are they hiding something?
The address is on the guys insta page if you click up the top it gives you the name and location for the shop. It is on tollcross road

he has posted he will have 2 MUAS in every Saturday. Sammi and another girl

I think she means she will be assisting at the vaccine centres. She’ll be a Healthcare Assistant (can’t remember what this health board calls them. Some are auxialiary, some are nursing assistants) I’d imagine as she isn’t qualified so she wouldn’t be doing the actual vaccines. I’m certain you need to be an actual clinician of some sort for that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.