Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that garden stuff out in her front garden pair of scummy neds...sho aye
Do they have a back garden? Makes me cringe thinking of them put there in that hot tub with everyone just strolling on by 😂 will she even get the artificial grass done properly tho? Needs dug up and levelled etc to do it right. Not cheap.

Reactions: 4
She does have a back garden faces to car park I think but no she has her hot tub egg chair rattan set clothes line and now a hammock hanging off her railing for brian wae his police tag to hang fae

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not 100% sure of the rules as I haven’t met anyone outside. I thought it was up to 6 people from 2 households can meet outdoors but need to social distance. Looks like Glamis is breaking that rule big time!
It changed to 6 from 6 in Scotland last week but only outside.

Reactions: 1
Her garden is a typical scheme garden ...cheap furniture..crammed with tit ..washing on the line ...bald grass ..and a criminal lying on a hammock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Told you Shammi couldn't keep off the Gram after her 'I've had a meltdown, meds are increased, am no posting fur a few days'. I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth.
As others have said that hot tub in the front garden is shocking! No screening nothing. I'm sure her and Brian (with his tag leg hanging oot lol) will have the most romantic time :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she doesn’t get the sun at the back 🙈
Imagine out walking the dog and you pass your neighbours front garden and there sat in a hot tub chilling 😂
We have a hot tub but its in my back garden ( i promise ) and to be honest i prefer being in it when its not sunny as its boiling to start with...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that daft bint actually complaining about someone driving up her arse when she’s recording an Instagram story while she is driving? bleeping hell.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that daft bint actually complaining about someone driving up her arse when she’s recording an Instagram story while she is driving? bleeping hell.
I swear to god all these bleeping Insta wannabes who drive and do stories grind my gears🤬 one of them is going to kill an innocent child one day.
Shammi no one gives a duck what sad shite happens in your pathetic life you dosy cow.
Good mind to send her driving story to the police

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never known anyone to have as many assessments as she does! Is she confusing homework with actual graded work?

Reactions: 4
Couldn't help but laugh at MR saying if you see me when your out come and talk to me, she must think she's celebrity status 😂😂 calm down hen 🙈 I'm actually surprised she's no home with the cats baws in a jar on a stories false laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was the whole greggs / security guard / q in primark / first aid thing that’s the kinda made up pish Mario comes out with....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.