Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts the first one....then the 2nd 😧 I have EVERY sympathy, understanding full support for anyone with anxiety and/or depression as I’ve been there a few times. Calling bullshit and fake ‘ah canny deal wi life’ syndrome.
The reality of 2 days at college and actually having to work plus run a house, kids etc has hit home. Oor Sammi canny hack it! She’ll be back posting the morra 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Posts the first one....then the 2nd 😧 I have EVERY sympathy, understanding full support for anyone with anxiety and/or depression as I’ve been there a few times. Calling bullshit and fake ‘ah canny deal wi life’ syndrome.
The reality of 2 days at college and actually having to work plus run a house, kids etc has hit home. Oor Sammi canny hack it! She’ll be back posting the morra 😉
Her fb paints a diff pic 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 4
See she’s announced her wee girls school on a public status on her Facebook as well 🙈

• Wow
That’s obviously where the inheritance went 🤦🏻‍♀️
You'd think if she was really THAT popular she'd be higher in followers than she is after 'supposedly' losing her account. Totally calls her out as being fake and it's cringeworthy how she tries to make out she's part of the 'Cows' or besties with others. Trying too hard mate.

She will never be part of the cows gang ..it’s obvious they don’t like as they never include her in anything even after buying MR jumper and not one of them have posted about her losing her old account and that speak volumes !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Makeup artists aren’t allowed to work yet are they? More rule breaking from glamis? Can’t wait until she hits 10k either 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Asif shammys sitting on this reading then away and done the garden after it was slagged 😂 how about delete ur account hen 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not 100% sure of the rules as I haven’t met anyone outside. I thought it was up to 6 people from 2 households can meet outdoors but need to social distance. Looks like Glamis is breaking that rule big time!

Sammi cannae for wait for the sunbeds to open on Monday ehhh was she not at them twice a few weeks ago....guessing illegally....don’t mind the grass we are getting artificial soon lol 😂 something else for her not to clean 🧼

Sammi cannae for wait for the sunbeds to open on Monday ehhh was she not at them twice a few weeks ago....guessing illegally....don’t mind the grass we are getting artificial soon lol 😂 something else for her not to clean 🧼
Why would you put artificial grass down in a garden you dont own? I was sure someone said thats rented.

Reactions: 1
Not only is her house rented but she was saying they were saving to buy somewhere so why bother?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.