Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to find one thing and stick to it. College must have been too hard now the paramedic dream is down the loo.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she nearly finished her access course at collllidgeeee so surely she’s not given up?! She could at least get the qualification.
The make up isn’t to my taste and looks very samey but it’s not as bad as I expected. Good luck to anyone that books her, I can’t see her being very reliable. “Ah can’t make it ma backs gubbed and ave goat a face caul”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WOW Shammi....try to stick to something for a while why don't you. Seriously we probably knew this was coming but so soon. She must've been reading about how many have said she'll not hack uni or working shifts while she likes her bed/being no weel etc. How would she gut her house....Jeezo :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Take it college is done with and she’s not going to uni? What happened with her nhs job as well I wonder if they actually read the emails about her rule breaking and let her go?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she just can’t be arsed with college, or has she failed something and can’t carry on with the course? 🤔 I’m sure last week she was saying she was due to get her shifts for NHS, maybe they took note of complaints about her strutting about in her uniform at the shops and not sticking to the rules. Good if they have, they shouldn’t be taking on people like that.

Reactions: 6
This whole restarting makeup seems to have come from nowhere 🤔 wonder if she’s chucked the colleeeeege?! Weird how she’s not saying. Also how much extra money does one need btw?! She’s claiming cash for being a single parent yet having her man live in full time on the sly even though on paper he lives with his parents so that she gets extra money. I’m pretty sure he is a gas engineer or something like that too so he won’t be short of a few bob either. Some people are just out for what they can get. It angers me that there are young single mums out there struggling to make ends meet and feed their babies but you’ve got people like her creaming the government for all they can get and I’ll be willing to bet she won’t be declaring her makeup income either. It’s nothing but absolute greed. Even worse that she brags about how much she buys and treats herself. Not so impressive when you know she’s lying and cheating in order to maintain this lifestyle. Shameful.

Does she have problems pronouncing L & R? She’s trying so hard to be like rendall even when she’s trying to make out she’s happy it’s so fake n awkward!!!!

Reactions: 3
I couldn't make out where they were going for lunch because her speech is so bad! Not even just the way she pronounces sounds but her accent is so thick. I'm scottish and when she slurs shes incomprehensible. The filming while driving is an absolute pisstake. Hope when she gets caught she films it.

Reactions: 3
iv never know someone to try new clothes on in a shop and walk out wearing them ...she’s a skank , she said that she can skip the q in the eyebrow place because the woman knows her is if I was waiting I can tell you now she wouldnt skip me ...I’d knock that new piercing right out her ear, can’t wait to see the new artificial grass she said she’s getting...oh wait just another lie to add to the looooong list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
iv never know someone to try new clothes on in a shop and walk out wearing them ...she’s a skank , she said that she can skip the q in the eyebrow place because the woman knows her is if I was waiting I can tell you now she wouldnt skip me ...I’d knock that new piercing right out her ear, can’t wait to see the new artificial grass she said she’s getting...oh wait just another lie to add to the looooong list 😂
Im howling I seen her Aswell 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
This whole restarting makeup seems to have come from nowhere 🤔 wonder if she’s chucked the colleeeeege?! Weird how she’s not saying. Also how much extra money does one need btw?! She’s claiming cash for being a single parent yet having her man live in full time on the sly even though on paper he lives with his parents so that she gets extra money. I’m pretty sure he is a gas engineer or something like that too so he won’t be short of a few bob either. Some people are just out for what they can get. It angers me that there are young single mums out there struggling to make ends meet and feed their babies but you’ve got people like her creaming the government for all they can get and I’ll be willing to bet she won’t be declaring her makeup income either. It’s nothing but absolute greed. Even worse that she brags about how much she buys and treats herself. Not so impressive when you know she’s lying and cheating in order to maintain this lifestyle. Shameful.
Her daughter has a free state nursery place from 8am to 5pm every day, I am sure she has lied to get that. It’s few years since my kids went to nursery so maybe the rules have changed but mine only got offered a morning OR afternoon place.

Her driving and filming, at one point the car was moving and she had BOTH hands off the steering wheel. I mean, God forbid, if something happened to a member of her family and they said ‘sorry I wis filming for the ‘gram, lol’ could you IMAGINE her outrage, but naw it’s okay for her to do it. She’s an hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Her daughter has a free state nursery place from 8am to 5pm every day, I am sure she has lied to get that. It’s few years since my kids went to nursery so maybe the rules have changed but mine only got offered a morning OR afternoon place.

Her driving and filming, at one point the car was moving and she had BOTH hands off the steering wheel. I mean, God forbid, if something happened to a member of her family and they said ‘sorry I wis filming for the ‘gram, lol’ could you IMAGINE her outrage, but naw it’s okay for her to do it. She’s an hole.
I don’t think the wee ones nursery is free as it’s a private nursery she attends, she will get a combination of the 3-5 years funded hours and the college will pay the difference I’m guessing x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.