Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help laughing at Sammi saying she was going to be ‘on the ball’ with her account. Cue loads of stories of her moaning and more moaning about being back to college. I’m not that intelligent and certainly not a nurse but her assessment didn’t look very taxing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch / follow renovation to new build?
reminds me of sammy about - brash / arrogant and has a crappy attitude
She had a period of calling folk out on stuff and caused a divide between some insta 'pals' a while back. Her attitude stinks!
Sounds terrible but seems to also be people that are in the 'care' profession are not as caring as they seem.
As my MiL says.....they think they are it and a bit.

Reactions: 6
So our shammmmy had the wee girl at the dancing?? Was she not bumping on about the wee one being unwell??? Honestly this woman is a complete idiot

Reactions: 7
Sammi saying she's gonna be on the ball 😂😂😂 I've never actually seen her clean anything 😂 she's a MR wannabe with that whits happening patter as well 🙈 it's a sin she's desperate to be a coo 🤣

• Haha
Sho Saaaami’s first day at college was too much for her🤣🤣🤣We all knew that. There is no way she will see this nurse/paramedic career through until the end🤣🤣.
The school bus breaks down and she is raging at the school??
duck off ya wee hairy and stick to what your good at, your insta account🤣🤣thats a joke🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some guy from Police Scotland’s Union or something like that was on Clyde 1 last week complaining about people abusing the unpaid carer sign up system for the vaccine. They reckon a huge number of people who are making appointments through it aren’t actually carers and just doing it to skip the queue.
He’s prob done that!
This is true. It's absolutely happening. It was a great idea but open for abuse, there should have been ways of checking. I've seen folk bragging they got it because they look after their gran, when it's well known they only pop in twice a week for a cup of tea. I think it will delay the rest of us getting it.

Sho aye.

• Angry
I am in the same council area as them and all people with underlying health issues were done ages ago, i am older than him and i havent been offered a jag! Honestly think people are lying to get the jag because they think the can get to the pub quicker 🙄🙄🙄
I live in Scotland too and I was offered the jab months ago. I’m only in my early 30’s and no underlying health issues. I know loads of others in my local area who are younger than me who were offered it. My friends daughter who is 22 and was pregnant at the time also got offered it. They’re definitely not offering the vaccine to certain age groups at a certain time. Don’t understand it but it’s deffo happening!

Reactions: 5
Dread to think how many people Sammi and her family have spread covid to, no chance she’s not had it the way she mixes and breaks the rules! She’s said she’s going to be “on the ball with her account” about 5 times this year already. Just give it up! The cleanfluencer trend is over now.

I will only believe saaaamis house is clean after it is fumigated by her land lord🤣🤣even although she is gutting it fay tap to bottom every other day🤣🤣.
Who in their right mind would want to follow that piece of tit for any tips or advice🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in Scotland too and I was offered the jab months ago. I’m only in my early 30’s and no underlying health issues. I know loads of others in my local area who are younger than me who were offered it. My friends daughter who is 22 and was pregnant at the time also got offered it. They’re definitely not offering the vaccine to certain age groups at a certain time. Don’t understand it but it’s deffo happening!
My friend (who’s 37) got offered it weeks ago. He queried it and was told they were filling in the gaps of anyone who refused it with any age group. Doesn’t really make sense. Im happy to wait my turn but it’s defo frustrating seeing folk who really should be after you brag that they got theirs cos they once picked up a newspaper for their old neighbour 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have never known a lecturer to play about with assessment due dates BUT saaaaaammmis apparently does, duck me🤣🤣.
I really hope she doesn’t get a place at uni as she is not fit for the role.
Its all about filming that pointy fat sausage index finger🤣🤣and the glasses have made an appearance again🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Whoever done Sammi’s lips needs closed down 😩 they are horrific they’ve migrated so much she looks like she’s got 2 sets of lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never known a lecturer to play about with assessment due dates BUT saaaaaammmis apparently does, duck me🤣🤣.
I really hope she doesn’t get a place at uni as she is not fit for the role.
Its all about filming that pointy fat sausage index finger🤣🤣and the glasses have made an appearance again🤣🤣🤣
I thought that says she’s no fit for the dole 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bucklet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've never watched anybody so negative it's moan, moan, moan from Sammi 🙈 And why the duck does MR not hang her washing outside all crammed onto airers drying indoors 😂 I seen she's now sharing stories from the custom trainer place obviously hoping for a freebie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her lips are really bad ...you can actually see the bruising from the needle on her bottom lip ..she’s a riot of a woman

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Christ almighty can you imagine Sammi on a ward doing the rounds with the doctors? “Good moLnin doctor, this patients absolutely gubbed. I recommend a prescription of attention, prescribed by Instagram” 🙄 Bloody ned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.