Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooft the Primark haul started off alright but MR got more wasted as it went on. Last couple of stories def slurring and eyes off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sammi’s ready to drop out of college! Never known anyone to struggle with an access course the way she has, second go at it as well and her attitude is still shocking. You’d think dropping out once already would make you even more determined to stick it out! She needs to give it up let someone who actually enjoys doing it get a place.

Reactions: 12
Sammi’s ready to drop out of college! Never known anyone to struggle with an access course the way she has, second go at it as well and her attitude is still shocking. You’d think dropping out once already would make you even more determined to stick it out! She needs to give it up let someone who actually enjoys doing it get a place.
If she’s struggling with the Access how on Earth would she even consider going to Uni. That’s a whole other level! I went from an HND to Uni as a mature student and even that was a shock to the system.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has recently qualified as a nurse, she is going to struggle sooooo much at uni! The placement hours are horrendous whilst trying to complete your uni work keep a house, look after kids....and don’t even get me started on referencing your essays at uni...it’s a world of pain! I’m here with the popcorn looking forward to the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sho oor shammy is having the time of her life burning herself to a crisp on the sunbeds ... hope she enjoys making herself look even more aged and potentially giving herself skin cancer. Way to go hen 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sho oor shammy is having the time of her life burning herself to a crisp on the sunbeds ... hope she enjoys making herself look even more aged and potentially giving herself skin cancer. Way to go hen 🙄
With her Mum dying from cancer as well , just shows how ignorant she is and she obviously hasn’t got any interviews with uni ..she’s 100% giving up on college !!!

With her Mum dying from cancer as well , just shows how ignorant she is and she obviously hasn’t got any interviews with uni ..she’s 100% giving up on college !!!
She should have heard about uni now shouldn’t she? Term would start in September so they must be sending offers out now or doing interviews at least?

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head around a potential nurse popping pain constantly & going for sun beds ...

I was frozen today so she’s talking shite as per usual. She won’t be doing no nurse work fs she’s going to last a few weeks and she will say about she’s no babysitter for her kids because the hours she’s about to do get urself a babysitter hen your going to need one with ur man always out working eh. She’s the billy the bullshitter of Glasgow without a doubt. She’s no pals. No life. Lies. Always on a diet. Brian’s out getting pumped no working hen. i canny even watch her anymare! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously looking at the inside temperature which on a cold day is usually 21 in most motors...she didn’t know she had air con...gtf!!!!

Reactions: 3
I was frozen today so she’s talking shite as per usual. She won’t be doing no nurse work fs she’s going to last a few weeks and she will say about she’s no babysitter for her kids because the hours she’s about to do get urself a babysitter hen your going to need one with ur man always out working eh. She’s the billy the bullshitter of Glasgow without a doubt. She’s no pals. No life. Lies. Always on a diet. Brian’s out getting pumped no working hen. i canny even watch her anymare! 😂😂😂😂
Braindead is out getting pumped 😂😂😂 can you blame him living with that munter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.