Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New hair new her still an moaning cow 🐮 loads to do always loads to do but yet still no pals oh she met an old pal this morning aye my arse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sho she got her hair did??? wtf, should it not be she got her hair done🤣🤣.
She nearly crashed, she nearly went through 3 red lights, she nearly got stopped way the polis🤣🤣🤣The wee ned is just a story teller.
I was creased when she said she can drive anywhere but the minute she goes into Glasgow town👏👏duck me she stays in Parkhead in Glasgow and the town is 20mins walk from her house🤣🤣.
Sho aye thats it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The story showing us the back of her wig🤣🤣fs hen your a minger fay the east end not a model for Olaplex🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New hair new her still an moaning cow 🐮 loads to do always loads to do but yet still no pals oh she met an old pal this morning aye my arse 😭
Were we meant to know the people she was talking about? I couldn’t follow what she was waffling about, was she trying to be edgy saying she skipped school or something? Grow up hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They lips are enough to put you off getting any Botox done with that ledge at the top....looks like a moustache 😂 looks like she’s had them done in someone’s kitchen 😂😂
She probably has, aesthetics places aren’t allowed to open til 26th.

Reactions: 5
Isnt she supposed to be a MUA? 😳😳😳😳
'supposed' being the correct word lol! I spent far too much time going back and forward on her stories and there is definite signs that she's had them done.....lip plumper alone wouldn't give that kind of effect.

Reactions: 3
'supposed' being the correct word lol! I spent far too much time going back and forward on her stories and there is definite signs that she's had them done.....lip plumper alone wouldn't give that kind of effect.
It defo looks like she’s had them done doesn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It defo looks like she’s had them done doesn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same ...so she’s been mixing in someones house who have newborns..then she been in hairdresser house mixing with all her family ..and she’s been to braindeads mums for his dad’s birthday...I really don’t understand who she was ever excepted into the nhs bank ..she will never be a nurse/paramedic but I bet she would still prance about with the uniform on 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So the wean is coughing on demand now so sammi can film it....What an absolute horror of a human!!! Plus the egg chair in the front garden is an eye sore not to mention the cushion will be saturated with the rain!!!

Reactions: 6
That garden looks an absolute riot 🙈 bet she's the talk of the street 😂 Does anyone think MR cat looks like her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.