Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always kids not well or something but yet she’s never in fs what does she expect 🤦🏼‍ Serious problems that girl....

Reactions: 4
Much we betting Sammi doesn’t get that wee lassie of hers tested for covid as a precaution again? Cough might sound like croup but it’s a dry cough and a symptom

Reactions: 5
Much we betting Sammi doesn’t get that wee lassie of hers tested for covid as a precaution again? Cough might sound like croup but it’s a dry cough and a symptom

No chance. She’ll be back at nursery tomorrow mixing with everyone. She doesn’t give two flying fucks as long as she can go back to lying on her couch.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
See glamis back breaking the rules even though she is caring for old people! She needs reported along with scummy mummy!
Also scummy needs to get that wee girl a covid test..... going to be a nurse and ignoring a blatant symptom 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow Glamis blatantly breaking Covid rules. Shocking she’s off to work with old people and doesn’t think of them. She’s meant to be a carer! 😠

Sammi filming her daughter coughing and going on about it over several stories. No mention of her getting a test. I really despair that the NHS have taken her on

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch / follow renovation to new build?
reminds me of sammy about - brash / arrogant and has a crappy attitude

Reactions: 3
Yes! She is starting to really get on my wick too. The only time she cracks a smile is when shes ordered something else for her house. Every single day its something new. I bet her man is so fed up of having to do stuff for her as hes a spark. She is so miserable.

Yes she is a complete ned like Saaaaammmi. She doesnt like humans much🤣🤣but starts an Insta account expecting humans to follow her🤣🤣🤣Its all about having a private plate today🤣🤣🤣

I unfollowed a while back after the rants about cancelling tradesmen. Her attitude in general just stinks. I know people who went to school with her who said she was the same back then too.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed a while back after the rants about cancelling tradesmen. Her attitude in general just stinks. I know people who went to school with her who said she was the same back then too.
She defo does have a stinking attitude! That sums her up in 1!

she is very arrogant and another carer!! Always bragging too! Her attitude stinks 😷

The way she was slating the nursery when her wee boy started was awful, she loves to brag, that bun on her head is so bloody annoying I don’t follow her now she got right on my nerves

• Haha
He’s maybe got underlying health issues but there are people that age getting it everywhere now
I am in the same council area as them and all people with underlying health issues were done ages ago, i am older than him and i havent been offered a jag! Honestly think people are lying to get the jag because they think the can get to the pub quicker 🙄🙄🙄

I am in the same council area as them and all people with underlying health issues were done ages ago, i am older than him and i havent been offered a jag! Honestly think people are lying to get the jag because they think the can get to the pub quicker 🙄🙄🙄
I’m not too far and know people from your area who’ve had it, must be luck

Reactions: 1
Some guy from Police Scotland’s Union or something like that was on Clyde 1 last week complaining about people abusing the unpaid carer sign up system for the vaccine. They reckon a huge number of people who are making appointments through it aren’t actually carers and just doing it to skip the queue.
He’s prob done that!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.