Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Instagram deleted itself how quiet would life be without listening to them all moan I really don’t know who I hate the most anymore they all make me 🤮🤮 the ad part I cannot wait to see for MR because she’s just proved shes the same as the rest of the baggers.

Reactions: 7
I’d bet my mortgage that these recommend an account suggests have been sent in by the actual accounts owners i.e Mario ( mazda, marion and all his multple names he gets called 😂 ) , toaty cheryl, glamis house..... all the wee scroungers of the gram
It is all the same begging clique time after time. All the real genuine accounts never get a mention with this lot . You need a real brown nose to fit in with this shower of reprobates

Reactions: 5
Shammis insta captions are wrong because it can’t understand her speech, so her solution is to stop using the captions. Does it not occur to her that perhaps she could try and speak a bit clearer instead? She is one of these people that thinks she is perfect and the problem is with everyone else.

Reactions: 8
Took me ages to find this thread 🤣 a see shes got her bathroom done with AD beside the company , the begging and tagging finally paid off, I thought she would be raking it in to pay for it herself from lumi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How could you let a company come in fit a full new bathroom and let them walk out the door with a thanks and that's it 🙈 Not 1 bit of shame couldn't paid a red neck on her my man's wee scrounging ned 🙈 obvi the lumis not making her that much on the side 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Aw she’s got a tear in her eye for her new BarL bathroom. It’s the most hideous cheap tacky piece of shite I’ve ever seen🤢
Who in their right mind would give that company any business after giving that beggar a free bathroom? There’s people out there who are homeless and hungry would they not be better giving a donation to a good charitable cause rather than these beggars

• Haha
From the way she was talking I thought it would be totally redone but the layout isn’t much different and it’s just wet wall isn’t it? 🥱

Reactions: 3
I'm going against the grain and think it's actually nice for them. I've got wet wall which we purely did to cover up horrendous tiles we had with the view to sell our house. That didn't happen and 5 years later the surface is peeling but it served a purpose.

I think it’s an improvement on before and looks like it’ll be easy to clean which is handy for her with the boys.
But if she’s got that for free she’s got some cheek, surely she could have paid for it herself.
She was also going on about it like it would be a full on redesign when the layout is pretty much the same and it’s nothing amazing

Never heard someone talk so much shite about a bathroom before.... i mean its a massive improvement, not what i would pick but at least it looks decent.
The towel rail annoys me though far too close to the toilet pan and mirror not being above the sink pisses me off!

I'm going against the grain and think it's actually nice for them. I've got wet wall which we purely did to cover up horrendous tiles we had with the view to sell our house. That didn't happen and 5 years later the surface is peeling but it served a purpose.
Going to guess that you actually paid for yours though. She’s hinted and begged for months and months to get a freebie. I’m actually embarrassed for her. I can’t imagine being desperate enough to humiliate myself like that, all so she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket. If you can’t afford something you make do with what you’ve got. Absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
It's not my choice dark and cave like, but matches her velvet, mirror furniture, grey house a suppose 😄 these instagram huns have no shame begging for everything free

Reactions: 4
Compared to what it was its definitely an improvement, she's as fly as duck can't afford to pay for a bathroom but portrays that Nu Skin has benefitted her and the boys life so much.... I smell shite my man's 🤷🏼‍♀️ The crap she was talking about it of course she's gonna say that it was free 😂 Next beg will be for a blind for the new bog 😂😂

Aw she’s got a tear in her eye for her new BarL bathroom. It’s the most hideous cheap tacky piece of shite I’ve ever seen🤢
Who in their right mind would give that company any business after giving that beggar a free bathroom? There’s people out there who are homeless and hungry would they not be better giving a donation to a good charitable cause rather than these beggars
It does look better ...but it is so cheap looking I absolutely hate those wet walls and the cheap silver edging wonder when the begging for new kitchen will start!!!!

Is it just me or does scummy shammi get neddier by the day?
Had to laugh at her stories in the car this morning, she couldn’t resist getting her big box of medication in the story 🙄

• Haha
Bet she was so jealous that Bryyyeeeen was the one who got to go to A&E and got all the attention. It was only natural she would break out the pleurisy today 🙄 makes a change from the weekly ‘face cawld’
Is it just me or does scummy shammi get neddier by the day?
Had to laugh at her stories in the car this morning, she couldn’t resist getting her big box of medication in the story 🙄
She seems to enjoy burning herself... 🙄

Honestly I have yet to find a Glasgow influencer that I actually think is a good all round person. A good mum, clean home, nice person and doing something productive with their life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.