Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the wee ones nursery is free as it’s a private nursery she attends, she will get a combination of the 3-5 years funded hours and the college will pay the difference I’m guessing x
Ah, thank you that makes sense I didn’t realise it was private. I bet the college are glad they have invested so much money in this fantastic student. Actually thinking about it she probably only did the course to get the all day nursery!

Reactions: 5
I’m saying gifted as she’s constantly tagging the poor mug doing it for her and she’s extra buzzing as she’s probably not paying for it
That's what I thought as well 😂 no doubt she'll be on later greeting and all emotional at her new bog 😭🤣🤣 she's the falsest person on Instagram I've ever seen 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 6
She has been banging on about needing a new bathroom for ages so probably some company has took the hint

Reactions: 4
It's embarrassing the amount of companies she tags and you know she's looking for freebies 🙈 you'd think that lumis making her enough cash on the side to pay for stuff 😂😂😂 I'm guessing it'll be glitter panel walls in her bog 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t imagine asking a company for something like a whole bathroom for free, how mortifying. Why do the insta huns think they’re entitled to this? Save up like everyone else and pay for it yourself. 😠

Reactions: 6
I'm the same I get mortified watching them away and pay for stuff 🙈😂 I was thinking the company's maybe not doing a full bathroom but revamp like the walks etc... The stories will tell us later with her sitting like an Eminem reject in that hat 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think it’ll be part gifted part paid it looks like a relatively small company. It’ll be the garden next....going by nu skin comm chart she’s earning 2500-3000+ per month plus her furlough wage so she can well afford to pay for it!!!!

• Wow
No wonder she's been splashing the cash lately, wonder if she's honest and says she's working for Nu Skin or it's on the side and she's not declared it, hope she's no and it comes back to bite her on the arse for being so greedy!

Reactions: 2
Totally! Absolute madness she was on a zoom call with Nicola Sturgeon last week - not the type of person who would persuade me to vote SNP 😂😂
I think she forgets she has other forms of social media that she's been followed on for years. I can clearly remember she was all for the no vote in Independence but on her story last week she said she voted yes 🤷🏼‍♀️ so she's lying somewhere 🤥😂😂😂 saying any shite to try and get in with Nicola Sturgeon now
🙈

Reactions: 2
Ma mans has a migraine that’s been boilin fur a while....funny that....wud never have known the way she was creaming her drawers over the new bathroom 🚽🤓🤔

I would actually put money on it, that if she sacked off all the scented candles, air fresheners and wax melts and spent more time with her windows open instead, that she would see an improvement in her headaches, but I get the impression that if I messaged her this she would probably block me.

And having that hair in that maw bun constantly can't help either 🙈 bet she's fine the morra when the bathroom guy turns up 😂😂

Ma mans has a migraine that’s been boilin fur a while....funny that....wud never have known the way she was creaming her drawers over the new bathroom 🚽🤓🤔
And mentioned meds, Propanalol can alter you. Or she's been reading here.

If you profess to be an open and honest account and were on prescription meds that made you altered wouldn't you say on your account??? Especially when you are SO open re every other aspect of your life. Or is the previous chat true about recreational drugs?

Last edited:
The only place I would put beta blockers is in the bin they are definitely not good for you ma man's

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.