Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scummy always acts like her and her followers will sell things out. She is hardly having the hinch affect on things

MR felt so sorry for that wee boy when her said to stop recording 😪 wonder if that house smells as they all sound like they have pop issues 😂😂
Scummy has the reverse effect on me .. if she buys it then I won’t ..cos it’s obviously tat and wouldn’t have it in my home 😂

Reactions: 7
Sho I wonder how long it will take sammi to jump on the 21 day challenge bandwagon that the clique are doing with the herbalife just to be wan o the coos!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sammi will need to get involved with the coos of course 🤣 MR has posted she fancys going out a walk she better watch she doesn't melt when she goes out into the sun light 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sammi will need to get involved with the coos of course 🤣 MR has posted she fancys going out a walk she better watch she doesn't melt when she goes out into the sun light 🤣🤣🤣
MR will be out rubbing her face in a muddy puddle for lumi spa content later lol x

• Haha
If scummy said her house needs gutting ...I can just imagine how boggin it must be I imagine her carpets stinking of dog pee and her sofa sticky with old bit of food ...and her rug crawling with dust mites and just absolutely clinging ...she looks like she smells of b.o 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How is Sammi going to manage to be a nurse when her back goes every time she tries to clean and she catches even bug going 🥴

Reactions: 6
Scummy saying her daughter didn’t get up till 12.45 in the afternoon!!!! What feking time is she going to sleep if that’s her just getting up!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Scummy saying her daughter didn’t get up till 12.45 in the afternoon!!!! What feking time is she going to sleep if that’s her just getting up!
That’s what I thought and why are you even letting her???? My son is 12 and I practically have to drag him out of bed for school but just because he’s home doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be working, same for her kids. Why aren’t they keeping to the same school routine of being up and ready? I also noticed the other night it was around 9pm and she was sat on the iPad. I have a thing with screens to close to bedtime so my sons is off at 7.30pm and he goes to bed at 10pm. I get that might be extreme but 9pm, is she coming off that and expected to go straight to sleep? No wonder she’s not sleeping. But then look at Sammi up to all hours apparently studying (probably because she’s been lying in her bed until 10sm in the morning...)

MR has new nails ...thought we were in lockdown obviously not and iv just read an article about Lumispa its very interesting they claim it’s actually a pyramid scheme ..so wonder if she will get her USA trip after all !!!!!

Reactions: 1
MR has new nails ...thought we were in lockdown obviously not and iv just read an article about Lumispa its very interesting they claim it’s actually a pyramid scheme ..so wonder if she will get her USA trip after all !!!!!
I noticed the nails earlier they cud be really good stick ons 🤨

I wonder if Sammi tells her daughters dermatologist about all the chemicals she sprays on her daughters bed, and around the house?

Sammi acting as if her weans got a serious illness when it’s just eczema and allergies like thousands of others out there 🥴 she loves making a drama out of everything doesn’t she

Did anyone see Sammi’s account has been hacked?

I’d be raging after spending all that money on followers...
I was just popping over to say the same! I wonder what happened. I've seen it happen to a few people over the past month or so, theirs was for using 'follower apps' whatever they are. Sounds like buying followers to me!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Sammi’s account has been hacked?

I’d be raging after spending all that money on followers...
When I saw her stories this morning her avatar was different it was a photo of someone with long dark hair, I thought it was her daughter, presumably it’s because of the hack? It shows she definitely buys followers 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.