Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MR has been going on for weeks now about this lumi and people have went and bought themselves it and no doubt left themselves skint to do it. Now she's advertising this new facial device??? How ragin would you be spending 200+ on a lumi and then seeing her stories the night about this new thing?! No doubt she will have this plastered on her stories every night now and be hoping more numptys fall for it and buy this, thinking they're getting an at home facs lift 🤣 get her sales up so she can put her earnings towards her spending money for that big fancy holiday with nu skin!
Isn’t that what mlm is all about....?!?!

Reactions: 2
I don't think scummys account got hacked who the duck would want to hack her page 😂😂 And MR with the new product I'm sure she said it was her mums, I don't think in the middle of a pandemic I would be wanting to use something that someone else has used on there face. Talk about unhygienic 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
MR is such a big star in the Nuskin company ..how come they don’t even follow her on ig ...is it maybe because she’s not an up and coming business woman but a wee lassie who has been sucked into believing she will makes loads of money when in reality it’s just a pyramid scheme !!!!

Reactions: 8
Why does scummy maw need sooooo many new sets of pjs and i am not being funny if my husband came back home with a “treat” for me and it was a shitey duvet set he would be getting booted straight back out the door 😐

• Haha
I agree about Nu Skin its definitely a pyrimid scheme I've read some horror stories about them!! It's a shame MR has been sucked in by them but she obviously needs the extra money, hopefully she'll put some towards a new sofa that thing split in half does my tits in 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Why does scummy maw need sooooo many new sets of pjs and i am not being funny if my husband came back home with a “treat” for me and it was a shitey duvet set he would be getting booted straight back out the door 😐
Because they never get washed. They just get dumped on her huge washing piles which eventually get taken to the dump 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There’s definitely something fishy about shammys old account, why couldn’t she reset her password? She has the email and could quite easily reset, she’s thick as shite. God help us all of she gets into nursing.
I can’t see her new wax melts doing well either they look crap.

There’s definitely something fishy about shammys old account, why couldn’t she reset her password? She has the email and could quite easily reset, she’s thick as shite. God help us all of she gets into nursing.
I can’t see her new wax melts doing well either they look crap.
She didn’t really sell them did she? Always stumbling over what to say, one broke, we girl grabbing them.

Also why do they all think it is a scent they found. It is a copy not one you designed xx

Reactions: 3
Why’s sammi saying they worked hard on the collab when it’s scents that every single other wax melt seller uses and she’s just stuck her name on them? Hardly any hard work involved there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had 10k followers in the old page yet this new one she has under 2k and everyone has been sharing it like mad. Makes you wonder how many she bought

Why’s sammi saying they worked hard on the collab when it’s scents that every single other wax melt seller uses and she’s just stuck her name on them? Hardly any hard work involved there 😂
I know working hard doing what ?? she is a joke she tries to sound like Mario!! that company looks tit even the packaging is tit!! she loves to think she is important!

Reactions: 4
How raging will the company be? Thinking they are “collabing” with someone who has 10k following them only for it to be a fifth of that now (we know that she bought the rest but whoever is stupid enough to “collab” with her clearly doesn’t).

Iv bought stuff from the company she’s collaborating with before and her stuff just feels really cheap and tacky and I waited ages for them ..so definitely wouldn’t buy from her again there are far superior companies on ig so i would avoid any company that would even consider doing a collab with scummy !!!!!

Reactions: 6
MR is oot her fukin box the night aboot a stand that big mama bought for her body shop stuff that she was all gung ho aboot now never mentions it....their awe fukin wan hit wonders!!!!

Scummy just said the kids are setting up a little business
I saw that too! Also asking everyone to follow her fellow student nurses .. why? It's not as if they are going to be posting anything that her followers would be interested in.

Reactions: 5
I saw that too! Also asking everyone to follow her fellow student nurses .. why? It's not as if they are going to be posting anything that her followers would be interested in.
exactly :ROFLMAO: she will be asking them to get her more follows

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.