Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes made a new account, her old account has a different name
objectiveappealforms lol ......so aye . All that money spanked on buying followers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Sammi! Who has control of your account now? Who has access to all those photographs of your kids you have shared 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes made a new account, her old account has a different name
objectiveappealforms lol ......so aye . All that money spanked on buying followers lol
So that’s what that was! I was really confused and thought it was a weird spam advert. Didn’t click on the account, were all her posts still there?

So that’s what that was! I was really confused and thought it was a weird spam advert. Didn’t click on the account, were all her posts still there?
Yes, they seem to have changed her bio and avatar but all her stories and posts are still up.

We will never get a thread about her now 😭

• Sad
Yes, they seem to have changed her bio and avatar but all her stories and posts are still up.

We will never get a thread about her now 😭
I saw on her new account she seems a bit concerned about her old posts. She should have thought about that before plastering her kids all over social media! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hold onto your hats! Sammi has another heid cauld, has been shop hopping again, is going to get tore in to her new account and swear less and be more professional.

Are ye, aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold onto your hats! Sammi has another heid cauld, has been shop hopping again, is going to get tore in to her new account and swear less and be more professional.

Are ye, aye?
😂

I can’t believe the amount of people sharing her page

Perhaps the hack isn't what it seems, shes wanting to go to university to do nursing, and in the interview packs etc there is usually a big focus on social media and what you put online, being professional at all times as you be representing the profession etc how it can affect ur place, makes me wonder as she has said less swearing on her "new" account and about being professional. Could be wrong mind you but u never know

Are ye, aye?
If she’s gonna get tore in to her account as much as she’s gonna get tore into her hoosework then I’m not expecting much tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Perhaps the hack isn't what it seems, shes wanting to go to university to do nursing, and in the interview packs etc there is usually a big focus on social media and what you put online, being professional at all times as you be representing the profession etc how it can affect ur place, makes me wonder as she has said less swearing on her "new" account and about being professional. Could be wrong mind you but u never know
I think you might be crediting her with a bit too much intelligence 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice that the gang she so wants to be part of never shared her new page...the coos....there to busy puntin Herbalife n nu skin

• Haha
Notice that the gang she so wants to be part of never shared her new page...the coos....there to busy puntin Herbalife n nu skin
The coos!!! pmsfl!! nah they have moved up in the insta world !! they never like oor Shammy to start with ! thats the biggest joke she is going to be more professional??? not a chance of that ever happening ! eh lads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just bought the girls new iPad covers...aye with the money you got selling your account....good for you hen now don yer fresh jammies fur 3 days n gut yer hoose!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So MR has been going on for weeks now about this lumi and people have went and bought themselves it and no doubt left themselves skint to do it. Now she's advertising this new facial device??? How ragin would you be spending 200+ on a lumi and then seeing her stories the night about this new thing?! No doubt she will have this plastered on her stories every night now and be hoping more numptys fall for it and buy this, thinking they're getting an at home facs lift 🤣 get her sales up so she can put her earnings towards her spending money for that big fancy holiday with nu skin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.