Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just pure Glasgow scheme maw mentality isn’t it? Having your weans in designer gear and buying them all the expensive toys and technology but you’re claiming tax credits as a single person and upto your eyeballs in debt to show off 🥴

Reactions: 6
Remember her mum left her money for a house. That is probably why she just spent in in flannels and lush because if they did buy a house she would need to start paying for everything
I dont think that’s where the money comes from.

Reactions: 1
She has sweat marks on her wrist from her Fitbit. I think that is more because she hasn’t washed in a while

• Sick
It’s just pure Glasgow scheme maw mentality isn’t it? Having your weans in designer gear and buying them all the expensive toys and technology but you’re claiming tax credits as a single person and upto your eyeballs in debt to show off 🥴
100% 🙌🏼 and it blows my mind.

OT but I have an in-law who posted a pic of her 2 boys in our extended family chat. Both in Moncler wee snow suit things. Another in law gushed over them and asked how much. Think she said £90 each “fae a lassie so and so knows” (🤢🙄)
This girl had her first boy pretty young but has never worked a day in her life. Council flat, second boy’s dad stays with her but claims single parent, her mum watches the boys nearly every wknd so they can get “MWI”. I’m sure you get the picture. I would never cause the upset that commenting on it would cause but I wanted to suggest she could have spent that £180 on a lot more well made, natural fibre clothes, or on books they could read instead of sitting in front of the TV / head stuck in iPads while she’s on her phone, or actually just save it until lockdown’s lifted and have a nice family day out. U know outside, in fresh air, letting them run about and see the world (ok see Glasgow & the surrounding areas 😏) a bit.
This culture is so wrong and so damaging IMO. And they’re all at it so constantly validating each other and trying to compete 🙄

Her man selling things he shouldn’t be ?
Got to be, eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How sad was that, MR kid telling her to put her phone down 🙁 She needs to stop sitting on the sofa, on her phone and take her boys out somewhere, and stop recording everything they do and be with them in the moment.

• Sad
How sad was that, MR kid telling her to put her phone down 🙁 She needs to stop sitting on the sofa, on her phone and take her boys out somewhere, and stop recording everything they do and be with them in the moment.
She seems to flashing the cash these days also...something I’ve never seen her do

Reactions: 3
I felt sorry for MRs wean as well that lumi spa gets the most attention in that house 🙈 did you see her story the other day about how she never tidied up cause her man would come in and have a jobbie and ruin it 😂 honestly the crap she posts how has she got that many followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Scummy telling everyone to hurry and buy Gstar jeans for 84p ....they are 84p for a reason as who even would be seen dead in Gstar Jeans nowadays....mostly wee scummy benefit cheats who’s boyfriend gets charged with assault while at their child’s dance competition and full off marching powder ...and is also dealing ..that’s the type of Ned that wears Gstar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye cause buying G Star jeans is an essential item 🙈 that's exactly what I though who the duck still wears them in this day 😂 between scummys voice and ned Rendalls laugh I dunno what's worse my man's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scummy always acts like her and her followers will sell things out. She is hardly having the hinch affect on things

MR felt so sorry for that wee boy when her said to stop recording 😪 wonder if that house smells as they all sound like they have pop issues 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.