Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw yeah I forgot about that!! I’m away to google x
Pahahaha thank you for coming oot yer Mario lain and reminding me of your new profile photo 🤣 🤣 it’s amazing.

To keep on topic 🥸 Wits happenin with Rendall? Still lumi this lumi that and off her tits? Too lazy to google a story viewer to watch her

Reactions: 1
That was a rumour when we were at school as well if I remember correctly. Her parents didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of clothes and away on holidays

Reactions: 1
Pahahaha thank you for coming oot yer Mario lain and reminding me of your new profile photo 🤣 🤣 it’s amazing.

To keep on topic 🥸 Wits happenin with Rendall? Still lumi this lumi that and off her tits? Too lazy to google a story viewer to watch her
There’s a bazillion dots every other day about the lumi. I skip majority of her content these days because it’s just boring.

Reactions: 2
I take it Sammi isn’t aware that aria having a temp should mean the full house should be isolating now and she needs a covid test? Just business as usual in her house I take it?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I take it Sammi isn’t aware that aria having a temp should mean the full house should be isolating now and she needs a covid test? Just business as usual in her house I take it?
Especially given the fact she was at the hospital a couple of days ago where it is rife 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Is MR for real this looks like spunk? Why would anyone want her selling products

and obviously scummy has had a bad day she is on the pain killers x

Reactions: 2
Was thinking that about MR she's obviously seen a lot of spunk in her days 🙈😂😂 I noticed she hashtagged no filter.... Aye we noticed princess Fiona 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the jammies n books were for the weans 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs!! Her latest post is laughable plus I always think she finds it difficult to smile it’s never natural 😆

So she’s been out shopping while her daughter is unwell with a high temp 🥴 is she actually thick? I feel like reporting her to her college so they don’t let her go any further, she shouldn’t ever get the chance to become a nurse

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As usual on with the bragging that she can spend 200+ on a barbie dolls house right after Christmas and there are folk who are struggling to feed their kids. Not saying you can't buy your kids expensive things if you've got the money but there is a difference to doing it and keeping it to yourself to posting it online for lots of people to see who are really struggling.

Anybody who spends that amount on their kids less than 4 weeks after Christmas is a dafty. No other words for it.

As usual on with the bragging that she can spend 200+ on a barbie dolls house right after Christmas and there are folk who are struggling to feed their kids. Not saying you can't buy your kids expensive things if you've got the money but there is a difference to doing it and keeping it to yourself to posting it online for lots of people to see who are really struggling.
I think the showing off of the Barbie house was killing two birds with one stone. Got to flaunt her ‘wealth’ (her favourite hobby) and also proving to Tattle that she did in fact buy actual toys for the kids Christmas rather than just gadgets.

P.S the constant bragging is doing her no favours. She may think she looks impressive throwing cash about and constantly rubbing it in folks faces that she kits the wanes out in designer gear etc but let’s not forget we all know the reason she has got all this spare cash and that’s because she’s obviously making out that she’s living as a single parent so she’ll be getting dirt cheap rent and Brian (who obviously makes a decent living) will most likely be paying most of the bills when he isn’t supposed to even be living there. The fact that she thinks she’s better than other people is laughable when you know that she’s lying and cheating the system to get extra money 😂

Reactions: 6
I think the showing off of the Barbie house was killing two birds with one stone. Got to flaunt her ‘wealth’ (her favourite hobby) and also proving to Tattle that she did in fact buy actual toys for the kids Christmas rather than just gadgets.

P.S the constant bragging is doing her no favours. She may think she looks impressive throwing cash about and constantly rubbing it in folks faces that she kits the wanes out in designer gear etc but let’s not forget we all know the reason she has got all this spare cash and that’s because she’s obviously making out that she’s living as a single parent so she’ll be getting dirt cheap rent and Brian (who obviously makes a decent living) will most likely be paying most of the bills when he isn’t supposed to even be living there. The fact that she thinks she’s better than other people is laughable when you know that she’s lying and cheating the system to get extra money 😂
Couldn't agree more! Most of the people who brag are probably doing the same and that's why they've got it to flaunt because they're receiving money they shouldn't be. I just can't go people who constantly brag about spending and how much they spend, I think it's quite sad. I'm sure we would all love to live comfortably but there's more to life than designer clothes and the pointless tit half these insta people buy and brag about 🙈 like actually bonding with your kids and having fun not just throwing designer stuff on them.

Remember her mum left her money for a house. That is probably why she just spent in in flannels and lush because if they did buy a house she would need to start paying for everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.