Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the Brian’s address for the court case isn’t theirs I’d guess she’s claiming allsorts as a single parent. Other than that 🤷‍♀️
Also keen to know this! Her privately rented townhouse costs in the region £850-1000 pcm. College will be paying her a bursary and she’ll be entitled to housing benefit, but as she only has 2 kids you’re talking less than half her rent will be getting paid and she’ll need to top up the rest. Brian’s boiler business must be booming even though he’s tagged 7pm-7am 🥴

Reactions: 6
She might be getting dla for her youngest, I’m sure she’s got a heart condition

Reactions: 2
Why is she spraying “fresh” bedding!! It’s probably been lying in that pile with the rest of the washin amongst the zillion washing baskets 🧺

Also keen to know this! Her privately rented townhouse costs in the region £850-1000 pcm. College will be paying her a bursary and she’ll be entitled to housing benefit, but as she only has 2 kids you’re talking less than half her rent will be getting paid and she’ll need to top up the rest. Brian’s boiler business must be booming even though he’s tagged 7pm-7am 🥴
There being robbed....It’s a tiny town house they’ve no even got a dining room....drive garage etc

She’s only doing an Access course so won’t be getting SAAS so no bursary. Need to be doing a minimum HNC. She’s probs getting Universal Credits including tax credits, housing benefit etc.

Reactions: 3
She’s only doing an Access course so won’t be getting SAAS so no bursary. Need to be doing a minimum HNC. She’s probs getting Universal Credits including tax credits, housing benefit etc.
I got a bursary when I was doing an NC away back in the day and full housing benefit as well. There’s no way only Brian’s wage is funding her lifestyle. No chance.

Reactions: 4
Given the Brian’s address for the court case isn’t theirs I’d guess she’s claiming allsorts as a single parent. Other than that 🤷‍♀️
Not that.. or not just that. I’ve seen more (that I can’t share unfortunately) that makes me wonder.. 💭

Reactions: 5
I’m very very surprised she’s hasn’t bought the lumi from rendall to keep up with everyone else like she normally does !!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she can claim for single parent benefit when Brian is there all the time and his son lives there sometimes too! It maybe doesn’t work this way but it makes me think she’s taking it from someone who genuinely needs it.

Its sammi being sammi and want to show off the moncler jacket 😂😂😂
Everyman n their dug seems to don fake moncler n Canada goose but you can tell there fake my partner has a CG coat it was prob a months rent in sammis shoebox but it’s quality n I said it will probably last you a lifetime unlike the fake shite n outlet stuff from Costco sammi n her brood wear!!!!

Reactions: 4
I got a bursary when I was doing an NC away back in the day and full housing benefit as well. There’s no way only Brian’s wage is funding her lifestyle. No chance.
I think it’s prob changed since then. I only know as I applied for my son his exam results might have meant he couldn’t get into the HNC and would have to do the nc - which he wouldn’t get the bursary. Might be different for an independent learner.
she’d be getting a pretty penny as a singleparent and I’m sure Kaci’s Dad would be seeing her alright too.
Although, I’m sure on the old thread (that got banned) there was some talk of B being up to no good. Dodgy dealing wise

I think it’s prob changed since then. I only know as I applied for my son his exam results might have meant he couldn’t get into the HNC and would have to do the nc - which he wouldn’t get the bursary. Might be different for an independent learner.
she’d be getting a pretty penny as a singleparent and I’m sure Kaci’s Dad would be seeing her alright too.
Although, I’m sure on the old thread (that got banned) there was some talk of B being up to no good. Dodgy dealing wise
It wasn’t through saas it was through the actual college, they paid all my childcare as well so it might have been because I was a single parent at the time. She’ll definitely be getting something off the college as a “single parent”

It wasn’t through saas it was through the actual college, they paid all my childcare as well so it might have been because I was a single parent at the time. She’ll definitely be getting something off the college as a “single parent”
How else would she afford to put both kids in a private nursery in mount vernon full time from the age of 1 till they leave for school 🥴 if she’s at college they pay it. That explains the make up course lol 😂 xxx

How else would she afford to put both kids in a private nursery in mount vernon full time from the age of 1 till they leave for school 🥴 if she’s at college they pay it. That explains the make up course lol 😂 xxx
She would have got help with childcare while she was working as a single parent (which we know she isn’t)

In reference to the spending. Has there ever been any ☕ on an illegitimate income?
Someone on the old Glasgow influencers thread posted :coffee: about her family being linked to an adult-only "spa"

For her course she'll get childcare allowance, bursary, council tax exemption, study expenses, travel allowance, access to discretionary grants but no SAAS

If she's declaring she's a single parent she'll get more from UC or whatever benefits she's on, plus majority of rent paid!

Then there's store cards, credit cards etc which would explain the excessive spending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.