Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*sprays the entire room with a chemical laden foaming ’air freshner’ *
Sammi: The wean has taken an allergic reaction to something 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly nae wonder the dugs got something in his eye n the weans took a reaction...spraying the sofa is her gutting the hoose!!!

Reactions: 7
I felt sick to my stomach when scummy maw poured liquid floor cleaner on the laminate then started to spray that mop thing and i realised the poor dogs face was right there! I have dogs and when i wash the floors they are locked out that room, windows opened and they are only allowed in when the floor is fully dried, these chemicals are ao bad for children and animals 😭

And her first instinct is to put her in a bath with no doubt a bloody perfumed bath bomb then spray her clothes with some shite lenor spray!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Imagine, just imagine, if Sammi had actually parented her children so that they would do as she asked, she would lose about 75% of her insta content moaning about them. You reap what you sow.
Either it’s a massive coincidence someone sent this message OR her insta rant tonight was about this particular message. When she said it all I could think about was how I had seen something very similar on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only Sammi could let her kids run riot and rule the house letting them do as they please and then complain that they’re running riot and doing as they please. Oh and moaning at the fact that they aren’t playing with anything they got for Christmas, well perhaps if you didn’t buy your 5 year old a smart phone etc for Christmas and got the kids some you know...TOYS then maybe just maybe they’d show an interest in playing with something. Ugh, it’s people like her who have absolutely ruined kids of today, spending their childhoods glued to bleeping phones going on tiktok and Snapchat. Disgusting but as long as she makes herself look impressive on Instagram and she can be “the cool maw” that’s all that matters.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Either it’s a massive coincidence someone sent this message OR her insta rant tonight was about this particular message. When she said it all I could think about was how I had seen something very similar on here 🤣🤣🤣
😂 I absolutely didn’t message her, so she either reads here, or everyone else is thinking what we are thinking. Her list of stuff she does to mother her children, I don’t deny she does any of that but discipline was definitely missing from her list 👍🏻 sho aye!

• Haha
She just loves having sick children

she said this is her 3rd time doing this access to nursing course but she has never once completed it

• Haha
  • Wow
That rug in her living room makes my skin crawl it just looks filthy! She thinks throwing fabulousa about and lightning wax melts is gutting the hoose! She said the child’s hands were like boxing gloves with a reaction, but just leaves her out of site while she talks shite on Instagram! I’m sorry would be keeping my child in sight in case it got worse! She just talks shiteThe lassie is a joke!

Reactions: 4
Take it Aria didn’t need the hospital last night then 😂 I don’t think she’s had to take herself or her kids to hospital in a long time despite the fact she says they’re always there 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s ridiculous. She sprayed the sofa with Fabulosa then used a cleaner on the floor with the flash mop and a different cleaner on top?!

And she wonders why her daughter took an allergic reaction.

She’s an absolute embarrassment and if someone messaged Her, or she read here, she needs to take heed as the comment was bang on. If she disciplined her kids they wouldn’t be running riot. Drives me mad.

Reactions: 7
That rug in her living room makes my skin crawl it just looks filthy! She thinks throwing fabulousa about and lightning wax melts is gutting the hoose! She said the child’s hands were like boxing gloves with a reaction, but just leaves her out of site while she talks shite on Instagram! I’m sorry would be keeping my child in sight in case it got worse! She just talks shiteThe lassie is a joke!
I think the same about that rug it looks like a scabby old blanket ...she can pretend gut her house everyday but you can see it’s filthy ..the whole house make my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What about the story about she is a good parent as the weans can stick up for themselves !! they are no feert

What about the story about she is a good parent as the weans can stick up for themselves !! they are no feert
she is a riot!! the kids have no discipline whatsoever!! they wreck the house. sho aye

Reactions: 8
Was she basically saying the kids are Neds like me and Brian and can stick up for them self so we are good parents

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What was that story sammi just posted 😂😂😭 just 10 seconds of her admiring herself in her phone camera

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.