Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi just reminds me of Regina George’s mum on Mean Girls “I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
new to this thread just came here to see if anyone was talking about Rendalls laugh for the love of God hen gee it a break!!!! Who is Sammie??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sammi having a meltdown because one of her kids needs a fairly common operation to remove her tonsils and adenoids 🥴 she loves the drama doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sammi having a meltdown because one of her kids needs a fairly common operation to remove her tonsils and adenoids 🥴 she loves the drama doesn’t she?
When she said “didn’t go as planned but hey ho” I’m guessing no one took her up on her munchausen by proxy-esque diagnosis she had in mind.

• Haha
Is it just me or does scummy thrive on going to hospital appointments with that kid!! She is always banging on saying “oh I will end up in A&E again with this wean!!! She loves it

She’s acting like the news was a surprise. She got referred for a reason. They don’t just send you to ENT on a whim.

Reactions: 7
Imagine, just imagine, if Sammi had actually parented her children so that they would do as she asked, she would lose about 75% of her insta content moaning about them. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.