Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs sammi is always late to the party....desperate for content as usual....the wrap tricks been going about fur weeks hen...so naw it’s no a game changer...away n gut your hoose!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she takes kid’s sledging and she’s obviously with other people and definitely no social distancing and there’s more than one other person there , can she never just stick to the rules it’s because of idiots like her we are in this situation...I’d love to meet up with my family but unlike her and her family we aren’t selfish scum bags 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can’t understand why companies send her stuff to promote she’s embarrassing 😳 can’t even get the company name right...it’s cadzow all one word not cad zow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Something that really annoys me about these lumi promoters is that they show how dirty the lumi is after using it ‘all this has came out my face and i used it this morning as well, just goes to show how much dirt we have on our face’ no honey - the dirt is from your tanning mist you spray on every night 🤦‍♀️

It really annoys me as gullible people will be like oh wow I need this product in my life at £200+ when really all they need is a good cleanser and a face cloth!

Reactions: 9
The way SCUMMY talks when she gets a freebie:LOL::LOL::LOL: she puts on that stupid wee voice! as if she is a nice person!! we will all be getting advice next week on how to homeschool our kids, who in their right mind would take any sort of advice from that numpty!!

Reactions: 5
The way SCUMMY talks when she gets a freebie:LOL::LOL::LOL: she puts on that stupid wee voice! as if she is a nice person!! we will all be getting advice next week on how to homeschool our kids, who in their right mind would take any sort of advice from that numpty!!
Step 1: waste your time making ‘snack trays’ when they could just go into the cupboard/fridge and get one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Step 1: waste your time making ‘snack trays’ when they could just go into the cupboard/fridge and get one 🤦🏻‍♀️
pmsl!! I know what a lot of crap that is making trays up!! she is a complete crackpot!! give it a few days and she will be on ranting that its all a nightmare for her, and she cant get her work done lol

Reactions: 3
So she takes kid’s sledging and she’s obviously with other people and definitely no social distancing and there’s more than one other person there , can she never just stick to the rules it’s because of idiots like her we are in this situation...I’d love to meet up with my family but unlike her and her family we aren’t selfish scum bags 😡
Was going to say the same, always breaking the rules. This is why we’re in the position we’re in with people like her!!
Initially I thought ‘and you’re training to be a nurse’ however friends of ours who are both in frontline NHS managerial roles took the first opportunity to fly abroad in October as they’d had 4 holidays cancelled and it was much needed. WTAF!?!
We love our holidays (and had 2 cancelled) but having lost several people since May, not being able to comfort others or attend funerals I was livid. One of them was on camera talking about rearranging treatments and putting patient care first. Sorry....needed to get that out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
pmsl!! I know what a lot of crap that is making trays up!! she is a complete crackpot!! give it a few days and she will be on ranting that its all a nightmare for her, and she cant get her work done lol
So I take it it’s a tray each....pls Someone tell me that was a weeks supply of sugary unhealthy snack and not for 1 day ...no Wonder he kids never sleep over dosed on sugar and every E number going 😡

So I take it it’s a tray each....pls Someone tell me that was a weeks supply of sugary unhealthy snack and not for 1 day ...no Wonder he kids never sleep over dosed on sugar and every E number going 😡
Hmmmm i think for the one day lol

• Wow
I thought this too! Surely that's not a days worth of snacks. No wonder her kids are hyper.

Reactions: 1
Had to go for a look after the updates ⬆ Def for one day and prob sugary cereal and an unhealthy lunch on top 🙄 those girls need parenting, discipline, a clean house, nutritious food, water 🤦🏼‍♀️ (and for their clothes to be cleaned/ironed/put away less than 6 months after they last wore them 😏)

• Heart
Had to go for a look after the updates ⬆ Def for one day and prob sugary cereal and an unhealthy lunch on top 🙄 those girls need parenting, discipline, a clean house, nutritious food, water 🤦🏼‍♀️ (and for their clothes to be cleaned/ironed/put away less than 6 months after they last wore them 😏)
This.

I don't know how anyone can possibly function the way she does. Messy house messy mind I say. I need routine and structure and so do my kids. She's a riot, she actually just fills her house with tit day in day out. She's clearly went and bought them all new pencils, books etc when I'm sure her kids have already got what they need. Anything to spend money.

All the insta mums are doing the snack packs but I think that is just forcing the kids to eat all the auger/bad snacks. Wait till they ask you I mean how hard is it to get them fruit or tell the oldest one to go get it

Reactions: 1
All the insta mums are doing the snack packs but I think that is just forcing the kids to eat all the auger/bad snacks. Wait till they ask you I mean how hard is it to get them fruit or tell the oldest one to go get it
Exactly! Or if you really wanted to be organised make up a packed lunch like you would do for school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.