Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s got a bleeping column in Fabulous magazine.

The woman who hasnā€™t posted a genuine money saving tip in her life, just constant affiliate links. The woman who canā€™t string a bleeping sentence together has a magazine column, absolute joke.
No surely not! How?
Iā€™ve never someone so full of tit in all my life

she thinks sheā€™s a celebrity and this will just inflate her ego even more.
Note to wannabes, buy a tit load of followers and beg people to share your page and youā€™ll get given a magazine column

Reactions: 1
Her lack of spelling and grammar etc really gets me raging. She says she's dyslexic but I know plenty people with dyslexia who can spell and use proper grammar, or at least make the effort. I think she's just lazy and using that as an excuse. She's always in such a rush. She's trying to be so big on Insta and become popular/famous so quickly she bungs anything up on her stories without checking it. Be a bit more professional and I might take you seriously. Maybe it's just years of being a secretary/typist that's making me too fussy though!

Reactions: 3
Her lack of spelling and grammar etc really gets me raging. She says she's dyslexic but I know plenty people with dyslexia who can spell and use proper grammar, or at least make the effort. I think she's just lazy and using that as an excuse. She's always in such a rush. She's trying to be so big on Insta and become popular/famous so quickly she bungs anything up on her stories without checking it. Be a bit more professional and I might take you seriously. Maybe it's just years of being a secretary/typist that's making me too fussy though!
I completely agree with you, sheā€™s so chaotic and doesnā€™t give a tit. It takes 2 seconds to use auto correct or take a bit of time to check

Reactions: 2
Oh god who saw her stories today bragging about being sent an ironing board?

ā€œThis is what PR do now (huff) They send you boxes and you donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s in themā€.

Every story she does too, itā€™s like watching bad acting ? Nothing is natural at all.

I have no words. No wonder you get kids aspiring to be YouTubers/Influencers. All you need to do is beg for a shout out, buy your followers and post erratic stories and BAM, you've got yourself a column.

It was the dancing around to Gina G and making her son do tit in the background for me. Leave the poor kid out of it he gonna end up bullied at school cos his Mum is a crank

Yes sheā€™s well known for forcing her kids into content. She seems to think itā€™s funny to watch too when it really isnā€™t.

I came across moneymum after seeing her tagged on another home account. I followed and immediately wondered if she had a thread on tattle! All im seeing is adverts and affiliate links? Whatā€™s the hype? Saving us money by giving us a discount code most instascammers have access to?
And now a mag deal? Iā€™ve only been following a week so maybe Iā€™ve missed something but I donā€™t get it!!

I came across moneymum after seeing her tagged on another home account. I followed and immediately wondered if she had a thread on tattle! All im seeing is adverts and affiliate links? Whatā€™s the hype? Saving us money by giving us a discount code most instascammers have access to?
And now a mag deal? Iā€™ve only been following a week so maybe Iā€™ve missed something but I donā€™t get it!!
Nope nobody gets it, apart from a few mediocre blue tick people who are trying to get noticed in her comments (because they havenā€™t twigged about the low engagement rate).

Sheā€™s done a reel now about how not buying lunch every day saves you money. Wow. Revolutionary. Who knew ?

Oh my gosh she actually does my head in - she is what I really dislike - thinks sheā€™s famous and basically does nothing- sells herself out for ironing boards and anything she can get free.
her husband is just as bad too- I donā€™t understand why they think theyā€™re so good - very deluded!

Her husband makes my vagina shrivel up and turn to dust.
Also her latest reel doing bleeping sad faces. She is vile.

That sad face thing is just aiming for people to like her - and very desperate and she hardly gets any comments - most of them are her replying back lol
The sooner it is phased out the better! Hehe xx

Oh my god Iā€™ve just watched it - what the hell have I just seen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Her post before it on her grid has scraped 1700 likes and it is about Fabulous magazine, says it all really! With a supposed 172k following, itā€™s laughable.

Lots of people wonā€™t clap for you GEM HUN because youā€™ve got nothing to offer!!!!!

Oh my god Iā€™ve just watched it - what the hell have I just seen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Her post before it on her grid has scraped 1700 likes and it is about Fabulous magazine, says it all really! With a supposed 172k following, itā€™s laughable.

Lots of people wonā€™t clap for you GEM HUN because youā€™ve got nothing to offer!!!!!
Iā€™m not sure bots know how to clap šŸ˜†

Her little thing on her stories today about glad her page is getting out there.... she genuinely thinks sheā€™s famous. Sheā€™s done a good job at convincing media and companies that sheā€™s good to work with. Sheā€™s forever bragging about how many thousands sheā€™s being paid to do things.
Sheā€™s truly awful and self obsessed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.