Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maybenothot

Her child goes to the same school as mine, they are both in private school i’ve only just discovered her Instagram and am a tad confused as to why she’s doing AD’s for Tesco School Clothes when she forks out a couple of thousand pound a month each for private school ?????? Very worrying to portray a life of saving money when they are a very very wealthy family who spend a-lot of money

Reactions: 11

Spoopgossip

Quick recap for anyone new googling her after her shambolic news segment;

• Gemma used to try and make it as a family page, begging for shoutouts and joining follow trains (but getting banned from the engagement pages for not liking and following everyone else back properly)
• She used to beg people for tags and comments and shares and probably still does, but just with what she counts as a “bigger” account now
• She has been divorced once already
• Her new husband already owned and had paid off a chunk of the legendary mortgage before she met him, so she had nothing to do with a lot of it
• Her dad bought properties and she let them out for him on top of her usual income before selling them for profit, something she often glosses over when talking about her tips
• Some of her well renowned money tips include making sure you click her affiliate link whenever an expensive shop like Zara is doing a small sale
• She is dyslexic so brands write their own captions for her and she doesn’t bother changing them to her own voice at all, sometimes she even copies in the brands notes and instructions and just posts that! Not very genuine or honest if she isn’t giving her own actual review.

Finally the most important note…..
BUYS FOLLOWERS

It has been absolutely proven that when she had the big jumps in followers they were bots. She would lose for 7/8 days consistently then suddenly gain thousands in 24 hours. Some of the best names include cumlover. Most are female named accounts with 0 posts on private.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tamsdebs212

anyone else looking forward to when Amazon allows reviews? All of them will be 1 star. except for hers, the spelling will be a giveaway.
‘Amazing book, go bye it now xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 9

domaco16

F54AC398-E617-4765-89E4-CDA53B737920.jpeg

Now tell me they aren’t free! As we are not all begs and get these PR Trips free these aren’t free!
what an absolute bell end - also her try and reels are absolutely cringe, an Instagrammer She is not!
she just gets worse - using her father in laws death for some content too - horrific!

Also her post only has about 49
Comments and she hides the likes 😂 I get more when I go out and put a photo of a tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Disneyprincess2020

So ‘money mum’ is flying from Miami to Orlando 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are here and are driving up as it’s literally 3hours and so much cheaper than flying, plus quicker 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry that book launch, she must of had to pay for it, I would feel claustrophobic the amount of people rammed in there. Was there any sort of food offered? Looks terrible, the worst event I have actually seen on Instagram

Reactions: 8

hettybetty

So her latest post about the face app... the only way she could have done the photo on the left is by paying £30 for the subscription so it’s proof that she definitely edits her pics with the same FaceApp that she’s slating saying you don’t need it and instagram is fake. Practice what you preach love 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Moneymum here with another money saving tip.
When you're on your 15k holiday to the Bahamas/Florida/Cruise, don't take the drinks package.

Yep because so many of her skint followers will be worrying about the benefits of taking a soft drinks package on their Bahamas cruise this year. Great tip Moneymum, super helpful.

As for the tesco ad with the hot cross buns, what the fuck was that she made? Melted chocolate stuffed into a hot cross bun with mini eggs (choking risk) for your toddler?

• Haha

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210714-065333_Chrome.jpg

Just to highlight what the poster above has already said, she continues to purchase her followers on a huge scale.

Another poster argued that actually, 'Money Mum' doesn't buy followers and they are all organic due to shoutouts. How much evidence do you need that this isn't the case?

It's LIES to BUY her 'fame' and she is lying to her followers. I think its worse than not declaring an ad because the only reason she's getting these ads is due to her bots followers. She doesn't give a shit about helping others save money, all she cares about is instafame.

Businesses really do need to look at who they choose to advertise their products. You get smaller accounts who work a damn sight harder with their content and engagement and it just makes a mockery of the whole thing really.

crossoldbird

How is this woman not being exposed
Her entire account is built on fake numbers and ridiculous content which surely nobody takes seriously

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She trips herself up with her lies though. One day says she saves money for nice meals on holiday by booking hotels 10 minutes out from their destinations (remember it doesn't matter as you're only sleeping in them)
On the cruise liner she tells us that she upgraded to a suite as the regular room was too small for them but her money saving tip is to keep the small room as you only sleep in it (see previous claim)
Tells us again that they eat in great restaurants on holiday because she's money savvy and uses apps for discount codes and remember saving money on hotel rooms and finally she tells us that she's got properties in America and the income from them is their holiday spends.

Which is it Gemma? Is it your tupperware full of items pinched from the breakfast buffet (which is deeply frowned upon and one of the reasons Disney Paris hotels stopped their all inclusive breakfasts built into the cost of the rooms) the reason you can afford coffees when out or is it the free water refills because you won't buy drinks at Disney parks?
She totally forgets what tips she has posted earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6