Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im surprised there isnt a huge thread on her tbh. I quite liked her at the beginnong when i first found her she had less than 10k followers. but she annoys the hell out of me now
Shes done lots of stories regarding the back lash she has received from her interview

Reactions: 2
How the hell has she gained such a large following in such a short space of time? Her money saving tips are mostly ads

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly bought the majority of those followers. Nobody gains 80 thousand in a few days
The irony of money mum spending money on followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of people are talking about the fact these followers are bought. She’s bought them to coincide with the release of an article. So she gained 70k followers in a few days, but her grid post “likes” have stayed the same. If it was real followers coming over, they would certainly have engaged on her posts! Even a few 100 let alone 70K of them! She is well known for being in every engagement group going and begging for mentions. Her tips are bizarre! Nothing that anyone doesn’t already know! And it was literally only recently she decided this was her “niche”. The previous year, saving money wasn’t mentioned once!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her 100,000 new followers can’t like her that much if none of them are liking or commenting on any of her posts.

Unfollowed her a long time ago. Even going through her followers you can see the fake profiles.
hopefully one day all these fake likes, comments and followers will catch up with her.

He latest post only had a few 100 likes (then suddenly crept up/bought). Something doesn't add up, she has a lot of followers but not many likes. The irony of calling yourself 'money mum' yet buying followers/likes is hilarious

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.