Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her absolutely shocking grasp of the English language makes me wince. Zero punctuation just makes everything so difficult to read, poor spelling constantly and the grammar is just painful to see. I can't take money tips from someone who evidently doesn't even have the intelligence to pass an English GCSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s getting 1-3K likes per post. There are people with 30K that get more. She is driving a Range around whilst googling money tips to share. No tip she has ever given is revolutionary. Constantly pushing her kids in front of the camera. The buying of followers has slowed down a lot since it was mentioned on here funnily enough!
I have a few friends that are classed as influencers and any interaction with her they have is just her messaging to tell them how much money she’s earning from ads. She’s a self involved person who couldn’t give a toss about anyone else other than lining her own pocket

Reactions: 4
She’s making money from ads and gifts. Has no money tips. She’s a bullshi**ter. Is it just me who doesn’t get it?

Reactions: 3
Can't believe there isn't a bigger thread on here for her. Followed her when her username was bird something and suddenly her account went huge. She was constantly begging for shoutouts, all very desperate. Her stories today at luxe family are just cringe. None of the tips are helpful for those people who live in the real world!!!!

Can't believe there isn't a bigger thread on here for her. Followed her when her username was bird something and suddenly her account went huge. She was constantly begging for shoutouts, all very desperate. Her stories today at luxe family are just cringe. None of the tips are helpful for those people who live in the real world!!!!
She truly is the worst for begging for shout outs and is clearly part of the Insta Mum Clique now where they all give each other a shout out 🤢

Reactions: 1
I dont get this account at all. She is always advertising products doing ads. How is that saving anyone money? There are some brilliant money saving/debt free accounts on instagram. This isnt one of them. She always seems to have new clothes .its a bit misleading to say she became mortgage free on a £25k salary her dad helped her buy rental properties and who knows how much her partner makes. Think she was just looking a different angle from all the thousands of other instamums on the gram

So Money Mum has realised that apart from a few freebies from Tesco, there really isn’t any money to be made from Instagram with her extremely low engagement. Her last grid post got 600 odd likes!!!! And she has 160K following! So as suspected all along, her account is empty/dead.

So with that in mind, she attempted an MLM travel company (Inteletravel?). She got shot down in flames within 24 hours of announcing that she was going to do this with Luxe Family Life. Literally she’s making out she’s helping skint Mums & then tries to charge them £140 each for joining a Pyramid Scheme!!!!! She ended up deleting her stories about it 🤣

Also, Luxe Family Life & Money Mum did a Live to announce the travel con and had 350 viewers despite having a combined following of a quarter of a million - absolutely laughable! They also had comments turned off... can’t imagine why 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
So Money Mum has realised that apart from a few freebies from Tesco, there really isn’t any money to be made from Instagram with her extremely low engagement. Her last grid post got 600 odd likes!!!! And she has 160K following! So as suspected all along, her account is empty/dead.

So with that in mind, she attempted an MLM travel company (Inteletravel?). She got shot down in flames within 24 hours of announcing that she was going to do this with Luxe Family Life. Literally she’s making out she’s helping skint Mums & then tries to charge them £140 each for joining a Pyramid Scheme!!!!! She ended up deleting her stories about it 🤣

Also, Luxe Family Life & Money Mum did a Live to announce the travel con and had 350 viewers despite having a combined following of a quarter of a million - absolutely laughable! They also had comments turned off... can’t imagine why 🙄🤣

Omg I missed this haha! I saw her posting stories that she was at luxe family house but didn't know that she had done the travel thing. Assuming her followers are paid for...

She is disgusting, she posted that joining her travel MLM was a money saving tip

It costs £142 to sign up then £31 a month to stay a member. You would need to book over £5k worth of travel to make back that money over a year.

Reckons there’s no problem with it but deleted all her stories... but as always Money Mum here with your daily tip. twit.

The reason this thread is so quiet is because her followers are all bought. Hence why she has to use engagement #s and only gets 35 comments on a post. So no one actually gives a tit about her and her shite tips aka affiliate links

Reactions: 2
Yep it’s definitely a quiet thread due to nobody knowing who she is! She’s very well known for messaging constantly for shoutouts.

I actually cannot believe there is a highlight at the top of her husband’s IG page entitled “pre-fame”. What an absolute twit she’s making of herself!

Her Social Blade shows quite clearly where she’s bought followers. She has nothing to offer that can’t be found in a quick Google search.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She had hardly any followers when she the The Bird Family (or whatever she called herself) then all of a sudden, she skyrocketed. The irony calling herself Money Mum when she must be spending a small fortune on followers.

Money tip of the day: fill up half your petrol tank so your car weighs less so you use less petrol.
Then spend whatever you saved plus more, plus more time making more trips to the petrol station. Moron.

Reported to the ASA as she's been affiliate linking without declaring. Think she is affiliate linking products she's never used just because they have a discount. That's not saving money for people if you genuinely don't use them and are encouraging spending! Nothing boils my p*ss more than influencers not being transparent

Reactions: 4
It just shows her for what she actually is here for.

Not money tips and helping people, freebies and ads.

She is v v v well known to randomly msg ppl screenshots of how much she is earning and bragging about it constantly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.