Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does need help. She doesn’t seem to have the ability to self-evaluate and think perhaps I shouldn’t be flogging expensive beauty treatments when people are deciding whether to “heat or eat”. And that would be without being “Money Mum”!! The fact that she’s given herself that title and then still is always on holiday and showing gifted expensive beauty treatments is just a JOKE! The media need to get hold of this idiot and expose her

Reactions: 4
I was only vaguely aware of her before but I heard her on womens hour this week and thought she was awful. They had her on as a money saving expert during a segment about people on mumsnet showering at the gym to save money. I think they thought she’d talk about the money savings aspect but all she did was ramble on about online hate and not knowing other peoples situation (we did know their situations, that was the point of the debate) and kept repeating herself and talking over everyone. How is she classed as an expert on anything?

Reactions: 1
She is a narcissist - they are well known for talking and talking to deflect from the fact that what they actually saying makes no sense.

I’ve been trying to make a new thread but can’t figure it out. The “create new thread” button doesn’t seem to be available to me anywhere? Anyone know? Can we also get her moved into “Instagrammers” instead of “quieter threads”?

Talks about rising costs to households with energy increases then next story is her on yet another holiday

Reactions: 2
Honestly, her content!!!!!! It’s so embarrassing to even read, I hide behind my hands!!! He Q&A is her writing half of the questions - how do we know? Because of the spelling and missing words 😂

She has NOTHING to offer anyone. She’s nearly up to 300K with some grid posts getting under 1000 likes. How is she not so embarrassed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s going to be on Lorraine on Monday 😂 bet she will use that as an excuse to buy loads of followers to get over 300000!

Or hopefully she will be cancelled due to the coverage will no
Doubt be about the queen xx

Someone I follow just shared her reel where she's saying lightbulbs cost £3.12 a hour 🤦‍♀️ led lights are really cheap to run

Quite a few people have called her out under one of her latest money saving (🙄) reels about renting out everything you own. People have pointed out your council tax would go up with a lodger if you are on single person’s rate, and they’ve queried insurance issues on “renting out your car”. She always comes back with “they just ideas might work some”. Her last reel has 300 odd likes! She is an absolute fraud. How she can claim anything on her account is of any value is beyond me! The Zara thing was clearly to try and get her to 300K. I personally would not be drawing attention to hitting 300K of my last reel got 300 likes and a handful of comments 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand the tent over the washing line tip - how many people have gazeboes lying around? Half the comments are from people saying they wish they had a garden. Know your audience surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we get a new thread!! I have soooo much I need to say about how utterly desperate, selfish and downright cringe this wannabe is 😂

• Haha

I don’t know how to move it from Quieter threads to Instagrammers unfortunately. Maybe admin can help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.