Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows her for what she actually is here for.

Not money tips and helping people, freebies and ads.

She is v v v well known to randomly msg ppl screenshots of how much she is earning and bragging about it constantly.
Yes to this! She posts all this crap on reels about how people are affected by debt etc but she will openly show people who haven’t asked how much she got paid for an ad
Shocking selfish behaviour that could be the thing that tips someone hiding financial struggles over the edge

Reactions: 2
I was going to say how is she still growing but then I answered my own question, she’s clearly buying. Nobody with content like that and such low post likes would grow.

I would be so humiliated - 800-1400 post likes on average with a following of 162K 🤣

She got outed the other day for using a “Mummy engagement group’s” hashtag who she has blocked.

The only people who repeatedly comment under her posts are the begs, the wannabe influencers who are so dumb they think her account is powerful 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
All these poor me stories about her Mums friends dead dog?!? Wtf 😂😂 honestly think she has something a bit wrong with her she is unhinged

Nobody going comment on the primark bag modelling, no... nobody?
Also now showing how to get cheap bags etc when most of the time she advertises the most expensive products- didn’t she at one point advertise a designer bag hire company?

Omg 500 odd likes on the latest grid post 🤣 How cringe! Out of 162K bots!

It’s her Tik Toks that get me, I have never seen such embarrassing TikToks on the whole of the Gram 🙈

Reactions: 3
Omg the bags and the Tiktoks 😂😂😂😂😂

yep more “tips” on how to spend money you don’t need to. Never seen an actual useful tip shes bleeping embarrassing.

nearly 40 prancing around pretending she’s Cheryl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I also find the photos of herself on her grid really creepy ? She does such weird poses and facial expressions.

Also don’t get me started on forcing the kids into her IG obsessed life...

Reactions: 1
Shes clutching at straws now. Nothing she says or does really justifies her intial intention of helping those who need or would like money advise.

She genuinely thinks she's famous, doesn't she?! My god, this woman is so far up her own arse, it's shocking. She is one of the most cringeworthy people I've ever seen. People who know her be so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, she's comparing herself to bloody Richard Branson and Steven Spielberg now 😂😂😂

She is praising spotlight management for the ads they have gotten her but surely if they manage influencers they would be able to spot the fake accounts on her instagram? last time I saw her account it was a family gram! how long has she been mummymumofficial????

She is praising spotlight management for the ads they have gotten her but surely if they manage influencers they would be able to spot the fake accounts on her instagram? last time I saw her account it was a family gram! how long has she been mummymumofficial????
I actually don’t think they check, but more are starting to wise up to it. Spotlight Management seem to have 239 followers though (unless I’m looking at the wrong IG account!) so they aren’t exactly world famous 🤣🤣

God the reel tonight, what’s with the fake serious faces all the time, so embarrassing!!!

Yesterday’s grid post likes at an all time low, 1500 for a 160k account - laughable. And what is with the constant tagging of Cheryl Cole and Eva Longoria ?! Does she think they need her money saving tips ?!

I actually don’t think they check, but more are starting to wise up to it. Spotlight Management seem to have 239 followers though (unless I’m looking at the wrong IG account!) so they aren’t exactly world famous 🤣🤣

God the reel tonight, what’s with the fake serious faces all the time, so embarrassing!!!

Yesterday’s grid post likes at an all time low, 1500 for a 160k account - laughable. And what is with the constant tagging of Cheryl Cole and Eva Longoria ?! Does she think they need her money saving tips ?!
It’s because she thinks she looks like them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s got a bleeping column in Fabulous magazine.

The woman who hasn’t posted a genuine money saving tip in her life, just constant affiliate links. The woman who can’t string a bleeping sentence together has a magazine column, absolute joke.

I just don’t get it. Do these places never look into the account to see it’s engagement ?! She’s going to have to come up with something pretty spectacular for the public to like her and Fabulous mag to renew her contract after 6 weeks.

If anything all it will do is highlight the fact she hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about and that she’s just Googled all of “her” tips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.