Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little thing on her stories today about glad her page is getting out there.... she genuinely thinks she’s famous. She’s done a good job at convincing media and companies that she’s good to work with. She’s forever bragging about how many thousands she’s being paid to do things.
She’s truly awful and self obsessed
Yeah she has contacted loads of companies herself for sure. It’s strange they don’t check engagement levels. Why do they just see the 172k following and totally miss the MISSING 170k on the grid post likes 🙈🤣

I honestly think that after working with some of the bigger names they will realise and not renew her but who knows! This is the woman who thinks she is the first person to mention saving money at lunchtime after all 😀

Reactions: 2
I pop back every few days and it just gets worse - her stories are boring and her money tips are googled to death! They’re not really great at all!

Reactions: 1
As usual, the obligatory reel about dyslexia when engagement is blaringly tit.
Predictable. And now engagement on those posts are clearly tit too 🤣
I mean even she must wonder where the rest of her 170K followers are hiding 🤣

The stories today have celebrated her boy doing something- what exactly I don’t know as I don’t understand a word she has written. Dyslexia or not- surely you would get someone to proof read or use full stops and sentences!
there’s not much engagement at all x

Is she for real. No spend Saturday! The woman was out having Botox yesterday alongside gifted free white teeth. The woman is a hypocrite

And the lips look awful!
she’s all about money tips but also advertising an MLM earlier using her code !! So hypercritical- it’s almost like she’s trying to do so much advertising - I bet she doesn’t even know what she’s advertising just wants the money. honestly can’t stand her x

And the lips look awful!
she’s all about money tips but also advertising an MLM earlier using her code !! So hypercritical- it’s almost like she’s trying to do so much advertising - I bet she doesn’t even know what she’s advertising just wants the money. honestly can’t stand her x
No way?! Which MLM?!

It’s the utility warehouse - she had a swipe up that they could join and use her as recommended. She had some stories about how fab they are etc.. would be interested to see if she actually uses them herself! X

So this staycation that she is doing money tips on is all gifted stays. How the duck can she honestly sit there and pretend she is giving money tips when she is just in a big freebie trip?!?!?!?

Also.. how old is Brody? She’s posting videos of him singing, this poor boy is going to get picked on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All gifted and acting like she’s giving tips away - I bet she’s begged for most of these freebies -
Unsure brodys age however he is involved in a casting agency (obviously) and it’s probably to try and promote him anyway she can.

Oh and the sickening trip to her Instagram friend yesterday and ‘lady of the manor’ talk all the time - pathetic! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s now also hiding the amount of likes her posts receive (think Mrs hinch has done the same )
Probably because , even tho she’s supposed to have over 172000 bots ... I mean followers , her posts hardly get any likes considering!!

She’s now also hiding the amount of likes her posts receive (think Mrs hinch has done the same )
Probably because , even tho she’s supposed to have over 172000 bots ... I mean followers , her posts hardly get any likes considering!!
I totally clocked this earlier. She knows full well that 1500 likes for “that size” account just isn’t believable!!!
Her “money tips” as usual nothing that can’t be found online or from companies blanket emailing the whole of their database.
How much longer can she keep up this facade?! The public are going to have a field day with her

Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread I’ve spoken to her a few times she is a beg for likes on her photos she dms people to like it or does 5 likes for 5 likes🤣 I used to like her because she genuinely did share money tips but now she actually thinks she’s famous when she is the one who has contacted all the companies and newspapers to be featured. Also nothing is a money tip anymore it’s all affiliated links with 10% off codes, she has over 140k followers but her engagement is pants!!!
she actually does my head in now I cringe at most things and get second hand embarrassment for her

It is very cringe and I think she hasn’t many ‘real’ followers at all! All her links and ads are nothing new- bet she doesn’t even know what most of them are for 😂

I didn’t realise she had bought followers but the more I look into the more it’s obvious, how embarrassing 😳 her partner has even tried to jump on the bandwagon last time I checked he was on no more than 2K followers that’s probably her real amount of followers all following him 😂😂😂

I didn’t realise she had bought followers but the more I look into the more it’s obvious, how embarrassing 😳 her partner has even tried to jump on the bandwagon last time I checked he was on no more than 2K followers that’s probably her real amount of followers all following him 😂😂😂
Haha I saw that - for ages she was trying to get people to follow him - but it def fell flat!! She has so many bots following her x

She has 100% contacted everyone herself. She has said on her stories that she wants to be famous.

Everything is now gifted, I’m not sure why as they companies won’t get hardly anything from it! Seeing as she’s hiding her grid posts likes now, we will just use her husband’s account to see how many people she has successfully managed to send over there 🙄 So thats 3k from a 173K account 🤣 So if people are watching her stories, it’s not to be influenced by her, they must just like the awful content for entertainment value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.