Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that horrendous Tik Tok a couple of days ago - not even 1K likes on a 140K account! Telling everyone to rent designer handbags for £30 a day. I don’t think that’s the type of money saving tips people are after. Always promising shoutouts for engagement (and not giving them). Pretty sure genuine 100K plus accounts don’t do “likes for likes” & “shoutouts for reactions”. They don’t need to.

Reactions: 1
Omg that horrendous Tik Tok a couple of days ago - not even 1K likes on a 140K account! Telling everyone to rent designer handbags for £30 a day. I don’t think that’s the type of money saving tips people are after. Always promising shoutouts for engagement (and not giving them). Pretty sure genuine 100K plus accounts don’t do “likes for likes” & “shoutouts for reactions”. They don’t need to.
She did that with a friend of mine (who has apporx 15k followers so not huge). She begged me a shout out and my friend didn't bother and she kept pestering her asking her to make sure she tags her on stories. So cringe

She’s clearly bought the majority of those followers. Nobody gains 80 thousand in a few days
The irony of money mum spending money on followers
i dont think she bought them but she was always asking for shoutouts from everyone for ages till she got to around 40k. then i think after the magazine story loads have followed her from that and from everyone sharing her reaching the 80k, 100k etc. basically all begs

Yes! I noticed that. 5 likes for 5 likes. Rent a designer bag. Whatever 😂 and as for buying to let!!!! Her dad went 50/50 with her. So full of herself and as per usual she’s now on a teeth straightening journey. Which no doubt will now be gifted if they think she has so many fans! They’re all the same these lot and usually always from Essex (no offence if you are from there)

I don’t care how many shout outs she got nobody brings 80k in two days
She’d have to be shouted out by bloody Justin Beiber 🤣
She bought them alright just look through them, the bots are very easy to spot

Yes exactly you can see the fake profiles on her following. You also can see the engagement groups she tags on her photos which give her the likes. She will then remove the groups after a few hours.
There is no way you can go from 70k to 140k in days. But your likes and comments don’t change! Anyway it will all catch up with her one day.

Reactions: 2
Yes exactly you can see the fake profiles on her following. You also can see the engagement groups she tags on her photos which give her the likes. She will then remove the groups after a few hours.
There is no way you can go from 70k to 140k in days. But your likes and comments don’t change! Anyway it will all catch up with her one day.
The last few posts have increased in likes massively all of a sudden...

I don’t know what she thinks she will achieve? If it’s work from companies that she’s after, nobody will be influenced by her to buy stuff because it’s all just engagement groups? The content is actually getting worse instead of better too. That radiator dance...needn’t say anymore ...

I don’t know what she thinks she will achieve? If it’s work from companies that she’s after, nobody will be influenced by her to buy stuff because it’s all just engagement groups? The content is actually getting worse instead of better too. That radiator dance...needn’t say anymore ...
Problem is companies don’t ever actually look into it they give stuff to big accounts with no engagement all the time. It makes no sense but that’s the aim of the game for her, she just wants money and to be famous. She posted a while ago ‘can you imagine me on this morning giving money tips’ 🙄

Such a pointless account and such an annoying woman

it’s all about getting “Insta famous” and the “tips” she gives are shite!!!

• Haha
She’s getting 1-3K likes per post. There are people with 30K that get more. She is driving a Range around whilst googling money tips to share. No tip she has ever given is revolutionary. Constantly pushing her kids in front of the camera. The buying of followers has slowed down a lot since it was mentioned on here funnily enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.