Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh and here she is again trying to get up her engagement - some of the comments on the sun website are brilliant! She is literally only sharing her ‘struggles’ for the ‘attention ‘ and trying to raise her profile!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely- she is absolutely pathetic! Dragging her kids along too- really feel for them!

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh and here she is again trying to get up her engagement - some of the comments on the sun website are brilliant! She is literally only sharing her ‘struggles’ for the ‘attention ‘ and trying to raise her profile!
She’s trying for that blue tick again, you can submit evidence of being in the paper many times to support your blue tick claim, that’s my theory anyway

Lol she’s totally flogging a dead horse with this buy her book 12 days give away!! Bet not even 12 people have done it 😂

42C1D7AD-C442-4D20-8E8E-0A77362EF70F.png
Lol - well done gem- a live to thank your ‘fans’ and the most views you got was 132 😂
Amazing views there 😂

• Haha
She should really stop pimping her kids out for adverts - it’s obviously not working and giving them a really false sense of confidence as such! I can’t even say how I feel as I really feel for her boy but he just doesn’t have it!

73534273-F916-4288-A9B4-3874E9878881.jpeg

Big shout out for support and all you can donate is £10- pathetic! May as well done is anonymous!

• Wow
View attachment 932414
Big shout out for support and all you can donate is £10- pathetic! May as well done is anonymous!
Well I am Moneymum you know I’m saving money Aint I.. You see I give her a shoutout, then her followers can follow me, I can gain extra followers and all it’s cost me was a tenner! “ that’s a money tip for ya”

It makes me so mad - having gone through cervical cancer (so know gem and her story well ) I’m so mad that she has clung on and used this for her own gain! She is pathetic
And again her poor son - a comedian!?!

563B6C1E-9BCB-4DF4-909A-C62A03574FD9.png

Lol puts this then an hour later does another story showing her new post 😂 not getting the likes and comments she hoped I’m guessing!
I honestly think it’s starting to get to her and her family, it wouldn’t surprise me if her and her hubby ads have had fallings out over her being on her phone all the time and her desperately trying to be relevant! That’s what’s hard for her - doing things that she hopes will get noticed and probably refreshing every second and it not doing well at all 😂
If you’re reading this Gemma - honestly have a hard think of what your page is for - you sell anything you can just for the money and trying to be relevant (you’re not) and stop using your kids for your own agenda- it’s not doing them any favours!!! Hopefully this time off will do you good - but I can imagine you won’t stay off for long!

View attachment 937510
Lol puts this then an hour later does another story showing her new post 😂 not getting the likes and comments she hoped I’m guessing!
I honestly think it’s starting to get to her and her family, it wouldn’t surprise me if her and her hubby ads have had fallings out over her being on her phone all the time and her desperately trying to be relevant! That’s what’s hard for her - doing things that she hopes will get noticed and probably refreshing every second and it not doing well at all 😂
If you’re reading this Gemma - honestly have a hard think of what your page is for - you sell anything you can just for the money and trying to be relevant (you’re not) and stop using your kids for your own agenda- it’s not doing them any favours!!! Hopefully this time off will do you good - but I can imagine you won’t stay off for long!
👍👍👍 well said

208BF431-CC7F-4FEB-8EDC-FF91136E6C4F.png

So she’s going for the sympathy followers now 😂 gosh it was much better when she was having her time off!
to the lady who commented-well done hehe xx

She’s not letting up on the digs as someone messaged her about what her kid was eating. She needs to realise she certainly isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.! Not mine for sure, scary how her kids are pimped out like they are

Still over sharing telling her followers that her child is now wearing big girl pants🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor kids, she’s supposed to be on a family holiday too. I actually thought when she announced she was taking a break from Insta that we wouldn’t hear from her until the new year. Sadly she doesn’t know life any other way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.