Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that she edited her little girlā€™s face with face tune or something on the recent post? Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ads film me quickly dancing with bronte so it looks like Iā€™m a fun mum - (film and watches) - no ads thatā€™s too focused on bronte- do it again- I wonā€™t look at the camera straight away so it looks more natural- film it again ads - (6 seconds dancing) oh fab thatā€™s great - right bronte go away now Iā€™m having to network and need to get Instagram pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know your meant to love all kids but hers are so annoying in that pizza ad. Why she gets them to do it is beyond me. Her ads are so poor
The desperation to get her kids noticed is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know your meant to love all kids but hers are so annoying in that pizza ad. Why she gets them to do it is beyond me. Her ads are so poor
The desperation to get her kids noticed is off the scale
It is so cringe!! Those poor children!

Love how she is trying to up her engagement by asking people to message her answers to her pathetic ā€˜this or thatā€™ as opposed to putting up a poll šŸ˜‚
Desperate!

Latest photo made me squirm the way she is turned away from daughter- shocking body language

Reactions: 1
Latest photo made me squirm the way she is turned away from daughter- shocking body language
Itā€™s because all she is bothered about is how she looks and how she is portrayed. She would drop all her family for a photo of just her!

My gosh - when she canā€™t get anymore shocking she does - her ā€˜camera workā€™ is like a child swooping in - the look she was going for certainly hasnā€™t worked!! Makes me feel sea sick just watching - again another story trying to get people to like her post- but as always not many do!
Well after emails to some of the products she is advertising stating her low engagement and bots - Iā€™ve had some replies back stating they appreciate my findings and will consider this low engagement when thinking about their advertising etc.. so feel very positive about that! (I also mentioned the terrible acting and the fact she advertises everything that itā€™s all becoming unbelievable and fake (well even tho it all is fake!)
So feel free to message some of the companies - Chicago town uk , Tescoā€™s, go Henry , F&F , Superdrug (got a great reply from them especially when I pointed out her terrible error of including the initial chat about what she should say.)
also seems the podcast went down like a lead balloon - think she sold herself as ā€˜moneymumā€™ but got caught out at her lack of knowledge šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s why in the cab on the way back home she really downplayed it I bet!

(New Tescoā€™s ad camera work on her stories)

Omg the fake dancing and looking at the camera.. poor son us all I say.. also so late and he's still up and in his school uniform still. That is madness!
There us nothing interesting in her page, she is terrible at ads, her posts are cringe and I'm sorry to say but her daughter appears like a little brat...maybe that comes from parading a camera in front of her all the time šŸ¤”

That Tesco ad is the worst.! Why they work with her is beyond me. She called the tray a tin and the diffuser a smelly thing.!
Iā€™m beyond seeing her kids now, the dancing is pure cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t believe she has more than 100,000 real followers. When she had 100,000 followers in February her average likes and comments were higher than they are now!

I donā€™t believe she has more than 100,000 real followers. When she had 100,000 followers in February her average likes and comments were higher than they are now!
I noticed that too! Her likes are absolutely dismal! And I bet most of them are from other accounts she probably has and family šŸ˜‚

Her downfall can't be too far in the future. People will get wind that she's as fake as her follower count

404E8085-E2E2-4E18-B931-2BDCB2803F6C.png

So she has made an error - sheā€™s just copied and pasted - openly admitted / nothing to do with dyslexia at all- she has copy and pasted and not even bothered to look properly/ another example of just advertising anything she can!
right Iā€™m off to write a letter of complaint to Tesco- it just proves Tesco isnā€™t her go to place to go too as itā€™s not even her writing it! Also why would she need to taste test if itā€™s her go to place as surely she would have had it before!

3B8A7CFE-8DBE-4641-8B42-ED6ED8D24804.png

• Haha
Sheā€™s done the copy paste thing before.

I sort of understand people correcting her but the fact she says sheā€™s just copy pasted the correction rather than redoing it and getting it checked again is awfully lazy and unprofessional and nothing to do with dyslexia. And they ā€œhelp with all her overlaysā€ oh you mean they produce the ad and you happily post it for the payment without caring if any of the ā€œopinionsā€ you share are your own?

Shameless.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.