Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for her. She clearly rushes her ads. All she cares about is the instafame it brings. She's careless and slapdash and is a terrible influencer.

Reactions: 3
You're not overthinking it Gem, it's your job and you shouldn't be so careless all the time. I'm pretty sure Tescos won't work with her again

Reactions: 2
Well I’ve sent them an email about it all and her engagement etc… her mistakes and how that is not down to her dyslexia- that’s an excuse for her laziness!
she’s also not honest at all- I bet only inbox messages she gets are from her fellow wannabes (she hardly gets any comments - she’s not going to get that many inbox messages!) she blocks anyone that dares to question her - she’s living in a sheltered world and I don’t think at all she should have any platform as she’s a huge liability/ useless at what she should be doing.
she’s saying yes to everything without even knowing what to do

Reactions: 1
Lol- you can always tell when she is trying to climb up the social ladder - suddenly follows people and then does a shout out for them. Honey G she has even done 😂 absolutely laughable!
Then pretends some are her best buddies but really just using each other for more likes!
the funny thing is she has (apparently) more followers than all of these people - yet she’s probably the least known and most desperate!! She has lost followers everyday recently so I bet this will be her reason to buy some more!! X

• Haha
It is an absolutely shambles! Honestly I know the effect she’s trying to get but it really isn’t working!! Another email sent off to wilkos tho about their awful choice of advertising !!
She is advertising from so many places - she probably has never stepped in wilkos before in her life. 😂

7718AC31-0B81-43B4-A875-76B58AD40AFD.jpeg
More like your book is free with people wanting the anxiety book! 😂 you know it’s bad when the books not even out yet and they’re already giving something free with it

• Haha
Her wilko reel is absolutely awful. Putting a few naff decorations infront of an empty window- if she was putting the effort in to actually earn the ridiculous amount she was likely paid she would have a tree and actual festive looking area to properly produce that advert! Staging is essential or the product looks tit.

What was with the weird unrelated choreography?

Why did they spend so long zooming weirdly in on that pine cone?

Why did Gemma feel the need to stand in front of the products she’s meant to be advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her wilko reel is absolutely awful. Putting a few naff decorations infront of an empty window- if she was putting the effort in to actually earn the ridiculous amount she was likely paid she would have a tree and actual festive looking area to properly produce that advert! Staging is essential or the product looks tit.

What was with the weird unrelated choreography?

Why did they spend so long zooming weirdly in on that pine cone?

Why did Gemma feel the need to stand in front of the products she’s meant to be advertising?
It’s because she’s a twit 😂

• Haha
4ECB4CF7-8CF1-4B85-A0D2-98A8AABF0F8E.jpeg

You know she’s desperate when she is still liking these posts !! So still trying to up her engagement 😂

• Haha
Saying she doesn’t google herself lol she just doesn’t want to see the negativity!! Course she does too- she spends her life on her phone! Sad really- you can tell her husband gets sick of it!! A sad addiction to bots 😂

Do you call it a toilet..or a loo. Wtf!?!
Out in London with your mum and child and you are so desperate for engagement you can't even enjoy these memories..instead you film yourself and ask us lot that 😳
I feel like unfollowing the lot of these desperados
It's become ridiculous now.

• Haha
Wahoooooo she’s having time off!!
bet she has been so worn out with all these Ads 😂 bet she’s forgotten who she is advertising- with the absolutely poor likes and engagement she is probably wondering why hasn’t she got more and what’s going on 😂 it’s because you have bought too many bots and only the other wannabe followers comment (and they’re dropping too!)
The fact she still has to do ‘5 likes for 5 likes’ shows how desperate she is!
working so hard on her book too - that’s laughable!! Trying to flog a dead horse more like!

• Haha
Absolutely cringing at her latest add for that clothing brand, the posing,the rubbing and pouting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Desperately trying to get her tik tok profile up now! 😂
What she doesn’t seem to get and what she is so delusional about is the fact that she isn’t a ‘star’ or anything at all/ it’s all pathetic cringe!
also her latest ‘reel’ about kids costing so much - is laughable as same day she was going on about all the free things she gets for them!

Attachments

Now the only reason she’s doing that latest post is because she wants dr Alex to share it - it’s all about engagement (as she hasn’t got any 😂) and trying to get on certain band wagons as such - but she doesn’t fit anywhere as she’s just terrible at everything!

Honestly. I just have no sympathy - I really hope she sees that her adverts don’t do well/ as they really don’t- but for me she’s trying now to plug on to something else to try and get views etc… give it a day and she will be back to advertising and showing off.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t tried to contact dr Alex yet - always planning ahead our gem!

Last edited:
I think her desperation stems from her longing for the blue tick and to “really truly make it” on Instagram and have her “Mrs Hinch little old me” dream life and that’s likely the reason she even takes anxiety and depression medication.

Her social break needs to actually last more than 12 hours and she needs to just log off and give up because the more she lies about her followers and engagement etc the deeper she will fall into all of this and by the time the book comes out and flops she’s going to seriously crash mentally. Lying long term to yourself and others is SO damaging and she won’t be able to fix it when everyone finds out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.