Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D97C0759-5868-47F0-87C4-86579D9534FD.jpeg

Re the above Amazon review. It seems that her book is revolutionary if she’s telling people to write a shopping list 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just 7000 likes on one of her biggest posts out of 248,000 followers
When she posted about her article in the sun she had ‘100k’ followers and 5600 likes. Doesn’t really correlate
I have under 10,000 followers and I get way more likes than her hahaha. Proof they’re bots

Reactions: 3
Wonder if gemmas few days off insta were because she’s had more lip filler as they looked massive on her last stories

Blue tick as well and asking ‘what is the blue tick’ like it’s dished out, bet she applied for it 🤣 all the tit saying she needs to go out in disguise, bet she’d love to think she’s that much of a celeb she’d have to, note the disclaimer ‘this is a joke’ which we know is bull

Reactions: 2
She has been dying for a blue tick for months- she knows exactly what it is and bet she’s been applying and adding to her evidence everyday! Sad cow!
her face is starting to look fake now- I agree about the lips!
I still think a burn out will happen soon - now she is trying to be into fitness!?! She is just one car crash hanging on to everything she can. Every ad she says yes to.
It will be her ‘book launch’ soon where she gets all her fake friends together to celebrate as it was cancelled this month due to Covid. I think she may have had Covid at one point but never said. Or someone in her family.
she still does my head in - the fact she is getting all this on what is extremely little (intact no) skill at all!

Wonder if gemmas few days off insta were because she’s had more lip filler as they looked massive on her last stories

Blue tick as well and asking ‘what is the blue tick’ like it’s dished out, bet she applied for it 🤣 all the tit saying she needs to go out in disguise, bet she’d love to think she’s that much of a celeb she’d have to, note the disclaimer ‘this is a joke’ which we know is bull
I noticed the lips and I hoped “Adds” had punched her in the chops for being an annoying twonk 😂

She has been dying for a blue tick for months- she knows exactly what it is and bet she’s been applying and adding to her evidence everyday! Sad cow!
her face is starting to look fake now- I agree about the lips!
I still think a burn out will happen soon - now she is trying to be into fitness!?! She is just one car crash hanging on to everything she can. Every ad she says yes to.
It will be her ‘book launch’ soon where she gets all her fake friends together to celebrate as it was cancelled this month due to Covid. I think she may have had Covid at one point but never said. Or someone in her family.
she still does my head in - the fact she is getting all this on what is extremely little (intact no) skill at all!
[/QUOTE
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
727C8E87-D9C8-4DD9-A20A-4605D8367806.png

lol trying to be like the Hinch- unfortunately for her 2 tags in an hour hasn’t taken off like she probably thought it would do!! Haha

• Haha
Hold on - 7 pictures now in 4 hours! Gosh she must have a job replying to all of them 😂

• Haha
View attachment 1007369
lol trying to be like the Hinch- unfortunately for her 2 tags in an hour hasn’t taken off like she probably thought it would do!! Haha

Oh God, this is so embarrassing! Not enough that she’s copied Hinch’s book title. She needs to be careful because if word gets out about her much more she is going to be humiliated when she’s ripped to shreds by any real media that comes her way. No doubt she’s been frantically emailing This Morning/ Loose Women etc. Nothing natural ever comes her way - it’s completely forced and instigated by Gemma herself. She’s the biggest BEG Instagram has ever seen!

Totally the biggest beg!! I agree she def goes for things rather than things come to her. I have a feeling ‘this morning’ is in her sights - and once word gets round about her I can see this thread becoming more active!
this is how you can tell most are boys and fake - all that comment on her posts are her fellow Instagram wannabies!

Her latest reel 🙈 did she make that video without music and then add the music after? Surely she’s doing it badly on purpose to get people talking? She clicks and nothing happens, it’s not on the beat, the writing doesn’t turn up she is just eye balling the camera.

my conclusion is that all gossip is good gossip to her so she is doing it to get people talking

• Haha
Shes bloody awful. That voice screeching, trying to get her kids noticed when they don't have any kind of talent and the begging for interaction
Shes woeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest video is awful too/ a quote about being nice - if you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say it or something-
She says no one has said anything bad about her - I think she is totally in denial about how bad she is and how I think many just laugh at her!
I hope soon she stops the cringe content - it’s not professional at all what she does - it’s all a right mess!

I also think she gets loads of bad messages but just pretends she doesn’t x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those lips 👄 🙈🙈🙈
She probably has been quiet for days to let her lips go down a bit again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Then videos of her dancing around looking at herself in the camera are so cringe. She goes on about mental health and the damage it can do but pimps her kids out constantly without a thought for their mental health. Dread to think of the stick her boy could get at high school

I said the other week that I thought she’d had her lips done Ready for the book launch, they look ridiculous

I followed her for about a month, but then had to unfollow when I found out she had multiple properties here and in America. No wonder she is mortgage free!!! How is that relatable or anything to aspire to if you are not in the position to have multiple properties?
I also found she was just flaunting herself with showing her and her family on the red carpet at movie premieres when I hadn’t ever heard of her :rolleyes:

couldn’t believe it when I saw she had a book coming out! There was not one of her money tips that I wasn’t already doing myself or hadn’t heard of before.

edited to add the word not when I had missed it out

I followed her for about a month, but then had to unfollow when I found out she had multiple properties here and in America. No wonder she is mortgage free!!! How is that relatable or anything to aspire to if you are not in the position to have multiple properties?
I also found she was just flaunting herself with showing her and her family on the red carpet at movie premieres when I hadn’t ever heard of her :rolleyes:

couldn’t believe it when I saw she had a book coming out! There was not one of her money tips that I wasn’t already doing myself or hadn’t heard of before.

edited to add the word not when I had missed it out
I dont think she posts anything that is really money saving. They are just tips that arrive into our emails everyday anyway.
Nothing being told how to save money by someone who hasn't needed to use the same advice

Haha car crash interview on channel 4- terrible advice - get a part time job, only boil kettle for amount needed 😂 honestly sounded thick as - don’t need to hear it from someone who is a total fraud!

Also hey the credit card is out now buying ‘new ‘ bot followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.