Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman winds me up more then she should 😬How many holidays and freebies has she had 🙄Constantly pushing her kids hoping to get them noticed by some agent. Sorry Gem but your kids don’t have it, I cringe every time you get Brody on your Insta 🙄 Why do we need to know about Braty Bronte now wearing “big girl pants” way to much information. I bet you are swanning around Butlins thinking you are some kind of Celeb 😬 Can’t wait to see your book flop in 2022 😂

Reactions: 2
This woman winds me up more then she should 😬How many holidays and freebies has she had 🙄Constantly pushing her kids hoping to get them noticed by some agent. Sorry Gem but your kids don’t have it, I cringe every time you get Brody on your Insta 🙄 Why do we need to know about Braty Bronte now wearing “big girl pants” way to much information. I bet you are swanning around Butlins thinking you are some kind of Celeb 😬 Can’t wait to see your book flop in 2022 😂
I am totally the same as you!! It is all desperate and how on earth she is getting all this I don’t know- her book will be a major flop - she will be pushing and pushing it but realistically it won’t save anyone any thing - it’s embarrassing. Her kids are not the actors/influencers she is wanting them to be - it’s also embarrassing for poor Brody who is not great at all - bless him! Bronte is growing up to be a spoilt brat (like her mother!!)
Swanning around butlins 😂 love that - she’s def hit the high life now haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will be purchasing copies of her book like she purchases her followers
I agree- wouldn’t surprise me if she has won most of these competitions that are to do with her book lol
One of the prizes was a zoom call with her - how depressing would that be! Think I wouldn’t of come forward for that one ! Haha

• Haha
Think I’ve said on here before that my friend dated her for some time. He doesn’t bad mouth anyone but said that she was awful to him. Totally used him for money. Seeing the false image she is plugging now makes my blood boil. She is NOT a nice person and is by no means good at budgeting - in fact she made him pay for absolutely everything. He only did cause he’s so lovely. Makes my blood boil. Also she’s NOT dyslexic, just illiterate.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
E23684DC-3029-41C2-B381-B6C0359BC056.png

Oh let it go!! Yes you eat a lot and someone commented - then it’s been non stop digs since 🤦‍♀️

Oh it’s been a right day for her too- 15000 extra bots have followed her - she just can’t believe it as she’s just little ok’ Gemma!
that piece is also a pile of crap- daily mail comments are golden!!

Imagine finding and following someone but not interacting with her at all. Her likes are still stagnant.

Suppose bots that interact would cost more and she is all about money saving xoxo

There isn’t an awful lot of engagement on her Insta, nowhere near as much as she’d like there to be. A couple of my friends were following her on Insta and commented on her posts (nothing that bad, just pulled her up when she’s totally contradicted herself re being thrifty etc) and within 60 seconds she’s RIGHT on it, not only deleting their comments but blocking them too!!
You wouldn’t be able to keep on top of stuff like that if you were as busy as she says she is 🙄

• Haha
Just 7000 likes on one of her biggest posts out of 248,000 followers
When she posted about her article in the sun she had ‘100k’ followers and 5600 likes. Doesn’t really correlate

All the positive reviews you can tell are just her friends or suck ups 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.