Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram is as dead as usual- however her followers went up To 221 but has gone down again- probably payment didn’t go through so using another card (adz probably doesn’t know so she’s using a card he doesn’t know about 😂)
Also cut off comments from her terrible tik tok post-

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her followers have gone up again now- probably bought!
I can see comments on her tik tok but there are only about 30 comments so far- which is really terrible if she was hoping for more engagement. I notice many of her' instagram buddies' never comment on her posts now- infact there aren't that many that do- and think she is running out of people to mention or be seen with. It is a fickle world!

How absolutely horrible did she look pushing Brodie off the camera so she could talk to her phone instead of her family. Poor boy. She cares more about Instagram than reality.

Reactions: 5
The woman is a disgrace. So desperate for fame at the expense of her family... not to mention the continuous purchase of followers

Reactions: 4
Aw poor slimy, she’s out again at another restaurant, think that’s been about 27 times this week! Poor Gem not getting what she wants I can just hear her now “ ere adds do they not no who I am, I’m momeymum aint I “ ffs Gem if that’s all you’ve got to moan about in life then lucky you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this a joke?

She is ranting to her '220k' followers about a waitress because she cannot provide a paper menu? Like it's the waitresses fault? I'd be absolutely mortified if I was that waitress if I was to find out she has moaned about me to the world.

She is coming across as a horrible diva now. I cannot abide her, she is starting to show her true colours.

Oh, and while I'm at it, don't be one of those mums who cannot accept their kids winning all competitions - it comes across very bitter.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe her stories. I unfollowed her ages ago as think she’s so fake and up herself but looked today after reading here. Her attitude about the restaurant then the moaning about the kid not winning a dance competition. She really is vile and loves herself. Thinks she’s better than everyone there. I tell you what love all of those families there would have saved and sacrificed to afford the prices for a chessington trip let alone a stay at the hotel too - READ THE F**KING ROOM you vile human. Ps you’re husband is frigging ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ almighty just looked at her page it’s awful!
free laser hair removal for her, but she’s telling people that a tip to save money is to book a course not individual sessions 🤣🤣🤣
No tit Sherlock

However if I’m looking for money saving tips I ain’t really got surplus money for courses of beauty treatments!!!

I actually can’t believe what I’ve just watched.
What an embarrassment she is. Tries to come across funny at every turn and fails miserably, but thinks she’s nailed it.

Nothing much is working for her now so she’s trying to take the dyslexia route now. And also back to shouting out highly engaged accounts.

She tries to compile video montages like Stacey Solomon & Mrs Hinch & again fails miserably.

Surely this is a gifted trip as she doesn’t pay for any outings herself now? And she’s just not mentioned it.

Someone said to me recently that there is legislation coming in where if people have been gifted this, that & the other but are proven to have “bought followers” then it’s fraud and it’s going to all come out in the wash.

First stop Essex !!!!

3CDEE94F-07BA-4CB0-8F7C-69FE9232B000.jpeg

So over 220000 followers but only 57000 watch her stories - hmmmmmm not great! Would expect a lot more but im guessing the bots don’t care!
Also her latest advert- telling everyone to do it as they’ll get £10 for free - forgetting to tell them
It costs £2.99 a month! Tell all the facts!!

View attachment 820338
So over 220000 followers but only 57000 watch her stories - hmmmmmm not great! Would expect a lot more but im guessing the bots don’t care!
Also her latest advert- telling everyone to do it as they’ll get £10 for free - forgetting to tell them
It costs £2.99 a month! Tell all the facts!!
Shes also hidden the likes on that post ad they will be shocking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s a money making tip for you Gems.
Start a support group for your addiction to buying followers and charge your other insta hun friends a joining fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How cringe is she advertising them hunch loungewear sets 🙄 also her kids I’m sick of seeing them, the desperation she has to get them spotted. She always has the boy narrating or acting in some way

• Haha
How cringe is she advertising them hunch loungewear sets 🙄 also her kids I’m sick of seeing them, the desperation she has to get them spotted. She always has the boy narrating or acting in some way
It’s so bad isn’t it 😂she looks odd, the way she’s trying to advertise the loungewear is odd, and what’s even odder is only having 1700 likes with apparently 226k followers 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.