Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally never seen anything like her Tik Toks. She uses the basic features that people first used when Tik Tok first became a craze. The shaky and blurred screen….honestly only 12 year olds would use these features now. Tik Tok has come on so far since it started but there’s Gem still not a clue what she’s doing. Just waving her arms around and opening her mouth and making eye contact with the camera. How she can proof these and think “ah wow that looks great!” is beyond me.
It’s the open mouth that gets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have a friend who has 11k Instagram followers who's at the same premiere today.

I just texted him to ask if all guests are required to walk the Red Carpet & he said it's up to each guest! it's hilarious she decided to walk it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she did - she wants this fame , but honestly no one will know who she is so they will probably just delete the photos or they weren’t really taking them 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my God, that was painful to watch. Making out like they were asked to walk the red carpet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also watching her videos on the red carpet -
1. Bless her boy - he can’t smile for the camera at all.
2. Her little girl - totally not enjoying it then having random people shouting her name.

meanwhile Grem (I mean Gem) doesn’t take her eyes off the cameras hugging her props (I mean children).

then when done she wants Ads with her and the look she gives to him.
honestly it’s so selfish her whole Instagram - she is literally dragging her family through the mess with her!

lol her book party looks like staff had to be there and just went for the free cakes and fizz! Looked rather pathetic 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t get the party at all! Surely they know what a flop the book is by now ? Or are they getting away with it at the moment because it’s not officially released until January?!

• Haha
I don’t get the party at all! Surely they know what a flop the book is by now ? Or are they getting away with it at the moment because it’s not officially released until January?!
I guess they do it for every book but surely for a book launch you’d have your family and some friends there!
when she was saying all these people here for me - no love- they were there for free cake, fizz and probably it’s in their contracts to go 😂

• Haha
Haha even her daughter realises how slimy gem is 😂
Yep Slimy Gem 😂

Constantly showing her kids on the Gram hoping to get them noticed by some agent 🙄Ooh and what an amazing Money tip “ if your Halloween costume still fits just add another top” wow wow wow why did I never think of that 🙄

• Haha
Yep Slimy Gem 😂

Constantly showing her kids on the Gram hoping to get them noticed by some agent 🙄Ooh and what an amazing Money tip “ if your Halloween costume still fits just add another top” wow wow wow why did I never think of that 🙄
I have literally just watched that! Does she really believe that that is a tip she has thought up to tell people?! It’s common sense, literally EVERYONE is on that thought chain for fancy dress. Honestly she really rates herself for literally NO reason!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha absolutely loving this - she knew what the headline was and what it implied!
loving this! She is pathetic and a liar- she can’t spell and is an absolute car crash!
love It haha 😂

Also an amazing ploy to either buy more followers or to try and get her ‘seen’ more

no doubt this is her way to start reaching out and using her apparent dyslexia -just getting the d and b a mixed up is not dyslexic! If that’s all she’s going on then she really is pathetic and doing anything to get attention!

Last edited:
LOL I was laughing so much at that 'tip'!!!
Yep Slimy Gem 😂

• Haha
Lol ‘completely in the right’ - no way-

she’s a user, she buys followers, she’s not an ‘influencer’ she’s fake - she uses her poor children just for likes and the gram , she is trying to get herself noticed and get other wannabes bigging her up. Her tips are terrible and just random - also she sold a gambling app just for her own profit!
She may across nice but realistically she would stab anyone in the back to get to where she wants to be!

Fact is, she would sell a kidney for her 'fame' so is probably secretly ecstatic about the attention the article has brought her. Give it a week and she will be back to buying followers and posting dodgy ads.

She's made an insta story defending the The Sun article 'for all the new followers she's going to get' WELL Gem where are they?! hasn't your purchase gone through yet?! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.