Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting and the back tracking is ridiculous. Saying all this whilst flashing her Hermes bracelet as well
It’s an MLM as well as you have to try and rope others into it

Reactions: 2
And she’s deleted all the stories, quick damage limitation 🤔
I just noticed that too!!!! 🤣

She clearly reads here or has had a load of DMs saying WTF!

She is an actually joke going on about free days out when she spends all of her time swanning around at expensive restaurants in central London. Hermes bracelet, fuel-guzzling Range Rover and constant Ad after Ad to make HER money.

Influencers have also stopped sharing her lately as they’ve no doubt realised her account is dead and full of bought followers. Can’t help but thinking she’s been banned from buying or something because it’s unheard of for her to let herself visibly lose followers without getting her credit card out.

Reactions: 5
A more appropriate name for her is makeMEmoneymum
She is such a reckless, irresponsible and selfish person, does not care what she shares as long as she’s making money from it.

Reactions: 6
Wahoo she didn’t win the bossing it award! All the hours she probably spent voting for herself and begging others to vote for her didn’t work! Thank god!

also damage limitation post about period poverty (which is a total amazing subject- shame she’s doing it for her own selfish reasons than just awareness) after the dire gambling ad the other day- however less than 20 comments in 4 hours is t bossing it love 😂

Edit- isn’t bossing it

Reactions: 3
Wahoo she didn’t win the bossing it award! All the hours she probably spent voting for herself and begging others to vote for her didn’t work! Thank god!

also damage limitation post about period poverty (which is a total amazing subject- shame she’s doing it for her own selfish reasons than just awareness) after the dire gambling ad the other day- however less than 20 comments in 4 hours is t bossing it love 😂

Edit- isn’t bossing it
Where can you see the results?
guess Gem realised the bots don’t vote very well.

Reactions: 1
She barely scraped just over 300 likes on that period poverty post. Laughable!

she’s going away for the first time without the kids and Adam? Isn’t she out every single weekend both with and without them?

cracked me up when she posted she was out for her 40th again a couple of days ago. Her birthday was so long ago, get over it

• Haha
Where can you see the results?
guess Gem realised the bots don’t vote very well.
Results are on the fabulous Instagram page x in a video x

Her replies are so low - most of them are her replies. Her likes are also so pitiful.
she’s going to this boxing thing tonight but it’s just an event anyone can go too. Think she thinks she’s wanted but she really isn’t 😂
Superdrug thing she was at yesterday didn’t share anything she posted and tagged them in.
the period poverty post was something I bet she thought would blow up more - but she just doesn’t have the followers that care and all the Instagram wannabes are probably fed up of her too!
She just oozes desperation!

She is Intolerable honestly.! She is a page to save money but now bragging about tooth straightening and it costing £1200.! Another vanity project and a freebie for our Gemma. It’s ok though as she’s taking us on her journey
Not relatable one little bit, she needs to read the room people losing benefits, fuel going up etc
Never come across anyone so desperate to be a celeb

What I would expect from an account based on saving money:
• How to make a capsule wardrobe with charity shop bargains
• How to up cycle your furniture instead of buying new
• Advice on selling your old things
• Cheap recipes for family dinners / batch cooking
• Second hand Christmas present shopping
• Own brand swaps for branded products

What we get from Gemma?
• My freebie trip including free lunch
• My freebie cellulite reduction
• My freebie teeth straightening
• My freebie branded cleaning products
• My affiliate link so you spend money instead of saving and I make money from it
• Advertising branded things that I got as a freebie that you’ll buy and not actually save money on
• Screenshots of discounts from costa / starbucks/ Pizza Hut emails so you can buy them instead of making your own coffee or pizza and save money

(PS Gemma I’m not expecting you to successfully copy these ideas since you’ve never ever read tattle, but Adz mate if you’re here, these ideas may help her account grow for real and save you some cash on bots)

We need no more evidence of her empty account (aside from the dire likes & comments on grid posts) other than the book being a complete and utter flop. Never mentioned again. Never mentioned in the press. She’s trying to gloss over it by never mentioning it again. She may have tricked many companies & even her agent into thinking her follower number (bought) meant her account was engaged. But she can’t fool the public, nor can she force them or bots like “Crazy cum Grinder” into buying her book.

I do blame the companies too though as it wouldn’t take much to glance at her grid and realise that something isn’t right. I mean 380 likes on her post about Period Poverty, with 220K followers?

Looks like Miss Greedy is going to be writing a book. How embarrassing for Gem to be directly compared to Miss Greedy’s success. She’s been bragging about having the same agent as her for weeks, as if that automatically means she’s successful. Miss Greedy’s book will do well. Gemma’s on the other hand…

What I would expect from an account based on saving money:
• How to make a capsule wardrobe with charity shop bargains
• How to up cycle your furniture instead of buying new
• Advice on selling your old things
• Cheap recipes for family dinners / batch cooking
• Second hand Christmas present shopping
• Own brand swaps for branded products

What we get from Gemma?
• My freebie trip including free lunch
• My freebie cellulite reduction
• My freebie teeth straightening
• My freebie branded cleaning products
• My affiliate link so you spend money instead of saving and I make money from it
• Advertising branded things that I got as a freebie that you’ll buy and not actually save money on
• Screenshots of discounts from costa / starbucks/ Pizza Hut emails so you can buy them instead of making your own coffee or pizza and save money

(PS Gemma I’m not expecting you to successfully copy these ideas since you’ve never ever read tattle, but Adz mate if you’re here, these ideas may help her account grow for real and save you some cash on bots)
Exactly this!!! Also posting her kids trying to get them noticed by an Agent 😂This women is nothing but a fraud and winds me up more than she should 😂

“Money mum here coming on with another money tip as always” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
bleeping shut the duck up u twit

• Haha
I dont think anyone who gets gifted stuff can give advice on how to save money…if i didnt need to pay for my hair and nails or got gifted hello fresh boxes, treat boxes or invisaline treatments etc then Id have a ton of spare money to. Once u start being paid to promote or are gifted things to recommend i never take that recommendation, why should I be paying for it if u didnt!!?

• Heart
People who post sad eyes closed sleeping photos always make me cringe.

was she asleep and Adz took her photo, or did she pose like that and do it as a selfie?

The thought process behind a pose like that is so fake and self indulgent. Her account is stalling and her ad the other day flopped and was removed and her likes are dead… so a “poor me” post it is!

People who post sad eyes closed sleeping photos always make me cringe.

was she asleep and Adz took her photo, or did she pose like that and do it as a selfie?

The thought process behind a pose like that is so fake and self indulgent. Her account is stalling and her ad the other day flopped and was removed and her likes are dead… so a “poor me” post it is!
they always make me cringe too - she probably had to take about 50 photos to get the look she was going for.
the event to she went at the weekend (boxing) didn’t do anything for her - probably made her realise that she’s past it in this ‘Instagram’ world she wants to be such a part off. Probably made the people she ‘went with ‘ realise how desperate she is too!
then for being ill - it’s quite good as probably have her kids a break from having a camera stuck In their faces. But then obviously a topless bronte is always shown (I hate how she shows bronte in just a nappy) and her laying on the bed.
Well enough for the school harvest festival tho (carrying her germs with her no doubt). Then who cares about a home bargains Halloween show ?!? The same people who want to spend over £1000 getting their teeth straightened?!? She just doesn’t know her audience - and she’s just desperate for anything.
Best is her tik toks that she asks to ‘comment below’ and there’s no comments and not even 10 likes 😂

I’ve literally never seen anything like her Tik Toks. She uses the basic features that people first used when Tik Tok first became a craze. The shaky and blurred screen….honestly only 12 year olds would use these features now. Tik Tok has come on so far since it started but there’s Gem still not a clue what she’s doing. Just waving her arms around and opening her mouth and making eye contact with the camera. How she can proof these and think “ah wow that looks great!” is beyond me.

Now pimping out her son reading to her followers. Was like he was auditioning for something. She is so desperate for him to picked for a commercial or tv programme
Actually feel sorry for her sometimes. Get your kids off the internet, send adz back to work and get a job yourself. Who has time for a beauty treatment each week or more to the fact who can afford it. I struggle to squeeze in a hair cut.!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.