Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Watch who claps when you win”.
I told you, her mates which 40/50K accounts are backing off. They know from working hard on their accounts for years that it just does not happen in this way.

Reactions: 1
The way these pay for follower/likebusinesses work is you buy X amount, but slowly these bots start to unfollow meaning more require to be purchased. Its then a circle of purchasing and losing. She will have to pump a lot of money in to keep her numbers high.

Personally if I was celebrating a 200k milestone I would be hiding those 2.5k likes in 2 hours….. 🤣🙈 Just had a look at the likes too and so many of those are bots!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
12,000 new followers in 24 hours but none of them like her enough to like her new post? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every single comment is from an influencer or a wannabe influencer sucking up to her. Does she have any real followers at all? The exact same people comment on all of her posts and none of them are the target audience, they only do it so she’ll do it back to them.
#welldonebabe

Last edited:
How rude is she? Owning up to kicking a woman’s seat and moaning about her loudly hoping she hears.

whose to say that woman doesn’t have a physical ailment causing her to move her head around? That’s a possibility. I’d have tapped her shoulder and politely asked if she could possibly sit a bit stiller as she was making it hard to see.

kicking her chair and slagging her off to 200,000 10k at most people is pathetic and just shows true colours here. Spoilt fame hungry “money mum”.
I was so shocked when I watched that story!

She’s going on that her mum doesn’t go & watch her stories & comment on her posts … just find her mentality very childlike

First time posting on this thread, saw her on greedy’s page and was wondering why they would go back to their hotel room. Her followers just shot up didn’t they? She claims to have missed her kids so much yet filmed the whole thing and kept looking at herself in her phone too 🙄

It’s all for the gram - the fact greedy went back
To her hotel was rude and their weekend together husband and wife was just for show to gain followers - wouldn’t surprise me if they paid for greedy to meet them and share them to her page.
And meeting the kids again - it’s all about her:
I still think she’s bought most of her new followers to be 200000 by her 40th - she is deluded to think that many really want to follow her: and the likes on her picture doesn’t even reach what 200000 should be getting!

I suspect a PLT deal coming up - as greedy does it and jac jossa suddenly liking her posts too - why has the world come to this - absolute delusional and up them selves people having this attention

I wonder if her management have clocked the big purchases (obviously not all this weekend, the ones that have been going on for months) correlating with no boost in likes or engagement.

It’s unbelievable that her management thinks her account is at the same level as Miss Greedy & Part Time Working Mummy’s

Type moneymumofficial into google and this is the third link there!
Won’t be hard for the brands who search her to see that she’s a fraud and the only people seeing their ads are other influencers, if they even bother watching her boring cringeworthy stories.
Notice how she has never called out tattle on any of her posts or stories!

Her management probably know, it really doesn't take a genius (I'm speaking about myself 🤣) to scroll through Social Blade and see she has purchased her followers. The trend of gain and loss is too erratic for it to be organic. Let's face it, if she's still getting ads, regardless of how she has gained her following, Management are still winning. I think they probably turn a blind eye

She has explicitly said she doesn’t read and never has read anything bad about herself and doesn’t want to be told about sites like this.

Whenever someone says that I feel like they 100% have read it, otherwise they wouldn’t bring it up.

I always ensure I never say anything malicious or personal about her, I don’t enjoy that sort of gossip…. but if I can help genuine influencers who work hard get better opportunities by pointing out the fake ones, I’ll carry on posting.

• Heart
Uhh the video of her with her kids was so cringe, why share that with everyone.! It’s like ‘I’m such a wonderful mum, I have a perfect life’ she’s my new car crash viewing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.