Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad helped her buy the house, she rented it out and then they did it with a second house. There’s also been a divorce and her second marriage I think the husband already had paid a fair bit of mortgage off as it’s the current house.

I think that’s the gist of it. May be wrong.

A book deal 🤣🤣

If/when it totally flops it will be public for all to see….not sure how she will cope with that. Newspapers could easily review it and pick it apart. Unless her agent is in favour of the saying “all press is good press”. I suppose in theory she could get picked up on in that way. So bad that she’s a laughing stock and becomes well known for that.

Reactions: 1
Back up, so she’s gained at LEAST 150 overnight. I wonder if it’ll keep rapidly growing and if they look like bots with a quick scroll 🤣

NOT sure how since she’s deleting grid posts etc again after no time.

• Haha
I’d say there’s a small chance she gained some from the shoutout overnight but it doesn’t seem like many of them follow that house account and there’s a lot of blank faces/0 posts/foreign accounts as usual.

She's full of tit. She was called bird watching a couple of months ago or some tit messaged everyone begging to share her page went 9 to 100 k real quick
Fake as her fukin laugh

She's full of tit. She was called bird watching a couple of months ago or some tit messaged everyone begging to share her page went 9 to 100 k real quick
Fake as her fukin laugh
90% if not more of those followers are purchased. It’s all been faked. She’s desperate for fame and won’t stop till she gets it….. except it isn’t working.

Reactions: 3
Watch an ‘influx’ of followers from tonight’s PR night - even tho the event’s Instagram page only has 4000 followers - bet she will bleed this dry of possibilities ! I just don’t find her likeable?!?

Reactions: 2
Watch an ‘influx’ of followers from tonight’s PR night - even tho the event’s Instagram page only has 4000 followers - bet she will bleed this dry of possibilities ! I just don’t find her likeable?!?
She’s just tagged someone with over a million followers at the crappy event… hoping for a share, I have no doubt she will try speaking to this person and befriending them for a shout out. She will then buy 50K followers to coincide with said mention. To be fair even if she doesn’t get the mention from the blue ticker, as someone has just said above, she will buy them anyway and make out it’s linked to being at a Dream Boys event.

I mean, how much less than 1% engaged can she go?!

Reactions: 4
Also i know she says she’s dyslexic, I am too but I make sure if I don’t know I get someone to check my content.
‘Ladies tune in to find out wear’ it almost seems fake I swear her spelling on posts is suddenly bad when it wasn’t previously

She’s also followed quite a few from last night - hoping to gain followers from them I expect! Her page still shows she’s on 190000 so not a massive gain as what she hopes from last night - I expect any rises will be bought - but I agree that she will be below again soon (if she doesn’t buy) x

I’ll just keep letting everyone know I’m turning 40 🙄 Good old Momeymum really shows how to save money. Posh hotels, Gucci bag, hair by Celebrity stylist 🙄 Freebie family trips, evenings out watching strippers 🤮 How is she helping save Money for anyone? I’m confused as to what she does, apart from swan around with her cringe of a husband and spoilt kids. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s on 191 now!! She must have just purchased another 1000+ followers! The woman is a joke, can she not see how obvious it is?
OMG NO WAY!!!!!

MoneyWastingMumOfficial more like!

I love the way she pretended she was happier with her Poundland shoes than Gucci 🤣 Just to try to stay relevant & not lose her “money saving niche” that she DEFINITELY DOES NOT have anymore (did she ever?).

She gives no money saving tips at all! She Googles offers then adds affiliate links to make HER money! She drives a fuel guzzling 4x4 and all of the expensive days out that the rest of us have to pay for for our kids, she is gifted! So what’s the tip here? Buy followers, desperately hope the majority of companies & the public don’t notice & then pretend you’re an influencer ?!

She ought to be very careful if she is planning a life changing book deal, as these things have a habit of coming out eventually in the press. Everything is traceable online these days (card payments for followers for example).

As if she’s randomly gained 1000 in an hour because she went to London 🤣🤣

EDITED TO ADD:
Oh there’s a surprise, she’s met up with Greedy at the exact same time as her purchase 🤣 So she will be accounting for the jump on followers with that. Even Miss Greedy doesn’t send 1000 people over in half an hour! 🤣

Last edited:
Try over 4000 new followers !! A lovely birthday present no doubt bought!
Nice to know her nice birthday weekend treat has been linked to her Instagram page - I would be so annoyed if I was her husband - unless it’s obviously all been planned . A nice posh hotel and meal out- and then another Instagram person comes along.

Sad sad life!!

The fact that ‘money mum’ was only on miss greedy story 3 times - no way would get over 4000 likes.

Attachments

6000 new followers overnight. Funny how all Greedys followers apparently watch her shoutouts late at night and follow them between 2-6am.

even if these followers weren’t bought (HAHAHA) she hasn’t earned them, she’s just got them by piggybacking and getting a shoutout as usual. Didn’t someone once share a screenshot of her begging for mutual shoutouts? That’s where they’re all from. Other people, and purchases. No one could watch her train wreck content and think “wow, I love this, I’ll definitely follow!”

Yeah - she’s aiming for the 200000 for her actual birthday- no way she’s got that many followers over night- it’s pathetic! And like you say that many of Mrs greedy s followers won’t be watching at that time!
Literally feel I need to complain about her to somewhere!! I hate people who think they’re something they’re not and she def is- impersonating this money mum persona however is a selfish and self centred cow! Gosh she makes me mad 😂

And it’s going up even more 😂

Tell me you buy your followers- without telling me you buy your followers - I’ll go first

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s up 8,000 now since I went to bed at like 10 last night.

ridiculous.
funny thing is, this exact thing happened two weeks ago and she lost every day since. does she think it won’t happen again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.