Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who dated Gemma for a year. She was horribly materialistic and was always trying to get him to pay for everything. She would never settle for anything less than the most expensive restaurants or designer shoes whilst with him. Sorry to say she is NOT dyslexic, just thick. She writes like a 5 year old, how she gets any credibility I’d beyond me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
how is she only getting 4k likes on her '200k milestone' when other infulencers on a quarter of the following get 10k likes on a generic post?

Reactions: 2
how is she only getting 4k likes on her '200k milestone' when other infulencers on a quarter of the following get 10k likes on a generic post?
Because her followers fit into the following categories…
- Purchased, no interaction
- Told to follow her by someone else shouting out, not because they are her actual fans
- Follow her hoping for clout without realising she’s fake

I know someone who dated Gemma for a year. She was horribly materialistic and was always trying to get him to pay for everything. She would never settle for anything less than the most expensive restaurants or designer shoes whilst with him. Sorry to say she is NOT dyslexic, just thick. She writes like a 5 year old, how she gets any credibility I’d beyond me.
Ha! So it hasn’t always been £5 pep & co shoes for her then. Her whole persona is a fraud.

No, she couldn’t have been more different than that. The one thing she was good at was saving but that’s easy when you date someone who pays for everything. She’s basically made money out of over-exposing her kids and looking a bit like a mature version of Cheryl Cole.

Reactions: 1
I’m a newbie to Tattle, been mainly on another thread (Hinch) but popped over here after seeing moneymum’s recent story reuniting with her children. I thought it was such a shame she decided to film that moment and keep focusing back on the camera rather than fully embracing the children. Her page isn’t about the kids, she doesn’t need to story those precious moments for everyone to see.

Here we go - ask me questions - even though I’ve already prepared my questions I’m going to answer and lead it on the way I want - this one is just raring to get noticed 😂

I’m a newbie to Tattle, been mainly on another thread (Hinch) but popped over here after seeing moneymum’s recent story reuniting with her children. I thought it was such a shame she decided to film that moment and keep focusing back on the camera rather than fully embracing the children. Her page isn’t about the kids, she doesn’t need to story those precious moments for everyone to see.
It’s all for the gram - those children have the camera in their face more than seeing their mum in real person!

Attachments

That clothes range question is seriously lacking in correct grammar and missing words

Who else do we know that writes like that 🤔
Seems like she asked herself that one hoping her “agent” sees it and gets the ball rolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE
Here we go - ask me questions - even though I’ve already prepared my questions I’m going to answer and lead it on the way I want - this one is just raring to get noticed 😂

It’s all for the gram - those children have the camera in their face more than seeing their mum in real person!
Clothing ranges have been done to death. And by actual influencers I might add.

Of course her son doesn’t get any acting jobs. Yes it’s competitive but also, he’s just no good at acting! He didn’t “get” the Tesco advert, she’s just involved with them herself (not sure why!) and it was about school uniform so he naturally did the ad.

A lot less “blue tick’s” commenting on her recent posts. Greedy is for now, but in 2 weeks when Money Mum has bought her way to 300k and has more followers than Greedy, I’m guessing that may well change!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you notice her terrible Tesco stories were filmed because she went to Tesco yesterday- I thought yesterday she was nursing a hangover watching a show in London being extremely rude and then travelling back home ready to film her seeing her kids as she missed them so much but obviously she had to film it 😂 at least if you’re going to pre record try and make it believable!
The Tesco reel from her son is terrible - he’s a terrible actor really bless him - she’s pushing her fake mess on to him x

• Haha
Isn’t her husband meant to help with insta? Surely he would check what she’s writing on her ads etc. There still needs to be some level of professionalism if she’s producing the content in exchange for money! My fave is still when she copied and pasted the caption from Superdrug and left in the editors comments 🤣 you can tell the tesco one is copied too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a 40 year old she’s extremely immature and needy.
Isn’t her husband meant to help with insta? Surely he would check what she’s writing on her ads etc. There still needs to be some level of professionalism if she’s producing the content in exchange for money! My fave is still when she copied and pasted the caption from Superdrug and left in the editors comments 🤣 you can tell the tesco one is copied too.
My friend is an influencer and does a lot of ads and they have to approve all the content before it goes live anyway

My friend is an influencer and does a lot of ads and they have to approve all the content before it goes live anyway
Think in moneymums case they write it all for her - her only job is to copy and paste and she didn’t even do that right for Superdrug 😂

yep, I do ad work on my page but I get to write my own content based on a provided brief. I get it approved.
Moneymum literally copies and pastes what she’s told to say. There’s nothing genuine it’s just about making money for herself

So Moneymumofficial is absolutely crap - prime example tonight with the Wetherspoons ‘deal’. Put a deal on that her mum heard about through one of her friends - turns out to be fake - so no research done - just put up a fake deal - absolutely pathetic!
Honestly if this is supposed to be her ‘job’ she really needs to actually do her job properly!

Attachments

She’s like the pound shop version of Martin Lewis. Said she would like to do TV - never going to happen!

• Haha
She says she has but someone said up thread that she hasn’t and she’s using it as an excuse/way to hide that she’s actually bad at spelling/grammar/reels/talking/posting etc… 😂
Well it’s certainly not something she would go on about when my friend was with her. She now uses it to get sympathy for her appalling spelling and grammar. Every now and again she does a ‘Im the victim’ post about this where the majority of her fake followers feed her with the old ‘It doesn’t matter if you can’t spell hun’ with a minority of sensible people making constructive suggestions like ‘Why don’t you use Grammarly??’ Obviously the latter makes sense so that people can start to take her a bit seriously. But I think that’s too much like hard work for her, she wouldn’t understand it and she cba. I’ve also seen people offer her their proofreading service!! Surely that’s an investment if she’s in the slightest bit worried what people think of her??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.