Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her 200000 followers post! Oh wow little old me moneymum - can’t believe it etc…. Etc… all fake! Unless she keeps it quiet as she doesn’t want the acknowledgment as people will question it!
How on earth she thinks she can get that many- when there have been others who are ‘bigger and more well known’ than her - with much better content on much less!
If she really had that many followers this thread would be gaining much more 😂
I love how is miss greedys thread they called them the weird swingers 😂

She’s on 199000 now - up 10000 from Wednesday 😂 no chance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She hit 200k. Gained 10k in like 12 hours. I’m not familiar with this Greedy girl: is her influence from one mention usually as successful?

She will fight to not drop again but she always loses after big gains so expect lots of mentions and purchases to stay over 200k or the big “I’m famous!!!!! 200k Omg!!! Thank u” post will not count 🤣

Reactions: 2
Miss greedys girlfriend only has 50k followers so don’t think she’s an influential for over 10k followers if you get me!
I think it’s strange she hasn’t mentioned being close to 200000 at all - it’s almost like she doesn’t want to mention it- like it’s false! No doubt there will be a 200000 balloon fest when she’s back at home - but it’s nice if her hubby to buy her these followers for her birthday! ‘Don’t buy me these expensive shoes hunny- spend it on followers instead!’

Reactions: 1
Coincidence, not.! that she has made 200,000 followers on her birthday weekend.! Can hear it now ‘this is the best birthday ever’
All bought followers, she’s so fake. Bet the staff in Gucci had a right laugh at her

She’s trying to fake it until she makes it; there’s been rumours of Mrs Hinch doing the same. But at least there is content to see there. The content “Money Mum” puts out is dire and embarrassing.

I have definitely noticed less “wannabe blue tickers” commenting on her posts now. I think they’ve realised they’ve sent a load of their followers over and had nothing back in return. I can imagine group chats up in arms discussing how fake her following is now! They’re one by one crawling out of her hole. For a while they believed she was becoming famous and wanted to be seen as her friends. Now will be a very different story I’d imagine!!!!

the followers do look quite genuine to be fair, a lot of cleaning related accounts but she did tag it as if you love saving money then go follow so I’m sure there will be a mass unfollow when they realise Aff links aren’t money tips for anyone but gems pocket

Reactions: 1
200k “best things in life are free”

NOT FREE if you bought 90% of them 🤣???????

even with shoutouts there’s thousands and thousands of fakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely NO CHANCE she got those 10k followers over night. There is proof on social blade that her followers are dropping like flies until she has a sudden influx. Her whole page stinks of lies and desperation.

Reactions: 4
And Bang! Wow just like that 200k little Gem Moneymumofficial 😂 Ooohh look everyone I can’t believe it 🙄Que the cringe Reel with the annoying kids and I love myself smug husband 🤮

Miss Greedy has 29k likes on her last post yet Gem claims 10k followers have followed her from Miss Greedys one shout out.... hmm yeah OK Jan!

Not gunna lie, I didn’t believe all the buying followers thing (and I do still think a lot are from shout outs).

But the amount she’s gone up in the last few days, there’s no chance that’s organic in any way. She’s definitely bought them.

looking at the single story from missgreedy, that would never send across several thousand followers 🤯

How rude is she? Owning up to kicking a woman’s seat and moaning about her loudly hoping she hears.

whose to say that woman doesn’t have a physical ailment causing her to move her head around? That’s a possibility. I’d have tapped her shoulder and politely asked if she could possibly sit a bit stiller as she was making it hard to see.

kicking her chair and slagging her off to 200,000 10k at most people is pathetic and just shows true colours here. Spoilt fame hungry “money mum”.

Reactions: 5
It’s true, Miss Greedy’s account is super engaged but I noticed a post Jennifer Aniston did the other day tagging a small account (it was some kind of Covid post) and when I saw it it was nearly 24 hours old and the smaller account had a total of 7K followers then. So no way Miss Greedy would send over more than Jen 🤣🤣

How rude is she? Owning up to kicking a woman’s seat and moaning about her loudly hoping she hears.

whose to say that woman doesn’t have a physical ailment causing her to move her head around? That’s a possibility. I’d have tapped her shoulder and politely asked if she could possibly sit a bit stiller as she was making it hard to see.

kicking her chair and slagging her off to 200,000 10k at most people is pathetic and just shows true colours here. Spoilt fame hungry “money mum”.
She’s really showing her true self. Her voice really annoys me too

She’s defo reading here, she posted a casual screen shot showing she gets loads of story views, probs all tatters

I've just discovered this account and I'm genuinely perplexed by the amount of followers. Her captions are literally unreadable. Looks like she's never heard of punctuation. Or written anything in basic English.

Miss greedy has deleted most of her stories with moneymum - only got one photo now 😂
I remember that screen shot a while back- almost like she has to try and justify it all to people.

I still think if she was genuinely trying to get to 200000 there would of been more posts from her excited to reach that point - it’s all fake the ‘didn’t think I’d get this especially near my birthday been in tears all day’ she probably watches her followers like a hawk- especially how she used to celebrate every 10000 followers.

She deletes and blocks any negativity meaning she only gets fellow ‘wannabes’ brown nosing her - she’s gone up nearly 12000 in less than 24 hours- must be costing her a fortune 😂

I've just discovered this account and I'm genuinely perplexed by the amount of followers. Her captions are literally unreadable. Looks like she's never heard of punctuation. Or written anything in basic English.
She cried a few weeks back - tons of sobs on her stories as she did this terrible reel with so many mistakes - and she cried because apparently she was getting messages about it- she is dyslexic and says it’s hard etc… however in the next post she spells her husbands name wrong and is all happy again - all for show!
Sometimes you can’t even understand what she’s put! It’s terrible really!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.