Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People will be realising that it’s a terrible Instagram page and the money tips are basically junk emails everyone gets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my God. The woman is off her rocker.
She purely only correlates the follower number to fame. So for her, the higher the number in her head means she’s becoming more famous by the day in other people’s eyes (she knows she’s got them in a dishonest way).

She has no basic grasp of account engagement, bots, Social Blade or how other influencers will see her content and know full well that something isn’t right here.

Reactions: 4
Oh my God. The woman is off her rocker.
She purely only correlates the follower number to fame. So for her, the higher the number in her head means she’s becoming more famous by the day in other people’s eyes (she knows she’s got them in a dishonest way).

She has no basic grasp of account engagement, bots, Social Blade or how other influencers will see her content and know full well that something isn’t right here.
she knows but the whole time brands don’t care then why should she? They’re still paying her and getting nothing back from it; makes a mockery of the whole system and encourages other ‘influencers’ to be dishonest and buy followers because there are no repercussions

Reactions: 3
So she tells people to sell old shoes on eBay then does a swipe up for a shoe sale 🤷🏻‍♀️
so scrub up old shoes and make sure you have good lighting ,to hide any imperfections I presume. If anyone knows her sellers info she’s probably just lost herself some potential buyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dropped down to 201 and now she’s arranged a shout out on her stories 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely terrible isn’t it!! I bet she will have deleted it soon as not many likes or comments! X
Aw but she already deleted it once for spelling issues, I don’t think she realises doing that affects her reach on other posts hahaha. Imagine deleting something two/three times and wondering why it doesn’t get likes 😂

• Haha
I wish she’d stop touching her f***ing hair. I actually thought the new haircut really suited her but it’s pissing me off now!!

• Haha
Well the shoutout didn’t stop her going negative even if she gained. How long until her usuals don’t bother shouting her out either when they realise they gain nothing?

She hasn’t got any big birthday or milestones to post any time soon to get shares.

Purchase incoming then 🤣 I give it 3-4 more days losing at most.

Attachments

• Haha
Yeah she’s really dragging out this birthday for content (everything that’s been organised by her husband and friends has all been planned for content!) the worse was when miss greedy met them- shameless!
It is funny to see the red negative numbers! X

She will also never want to go below 200000 so will buy and buy so that won’t happen- how on earth she’s gained over 20000 followers these past few weeks is laughable! X

So she’s basically asking her followers to provide content for her, if you do any free activities with your kids, tag her so she can share it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she’s basically asking her followers to provide content for her, if you do any free activities with your kids, tag her so she can share it 🤔
I was just thinking the same - obviously running out of ideas and just wants some more engagement with her Instagram- she’s losing followers by the day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.