Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
"We're not a family who likes to sit round the table and eat dinner, they prefer to sit in front of the TV"

Good job they don't want to sit at that table, will take hours to clear a space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As we’ve said we understand Shan did Moma b dirty but fuck me the way she goes on is embarrassing. When you were calling people out for vile comments was that just fake concern as uou then went do exactly the same, under fake accounts of course ! Did you hope no one would realise it was you or are you just that brazen ?? Her kiddies are now safe and happy so why not move on, focus on yourself and your family.

• Heart
I’m glad you’re ok @Hairy-poppins ❤. As for fringe goblin, well she’s a filthy skank that needs to focus on her own family ! The fact she even threatened to out things about Shans case that could’ve possibly have a detrimental effect on the kiddies speaks volumes and shows her vendetta was more important than their well being, mind you what do you expect from someone that brazenly steals charity money !!!

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
View attachment 2328770Come on Goblin, stop pissing about..dish the tea
Seriously,grow the fuck up, clean your skanky kitchen, look after your kids, what a joke! 🤣
Maybe,have a bath with the 40 quids worth of bath bombs you "bought in your sleep"🤪
It's all bullshit, if she had anything on dish the tea, she wouldn't keep threatening to out her, she would of done it by now.

• Haha
Cheffy was being absolutely foul to that poor girl, but her reaction to momab was great 🤣
---
MomaB "I don't clout chase"

MomaB when the latest drama is happening:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Stop it🤣🤣🤣
Has she moved the boots bag?
may have had polygrip in to stop the teef flying out🤪
The boots bag is probably out of the camera shot 😂😂 that's a permanent feature along with the rest of the shite. Imagine allowing your kids to live in that vermin infested house. I dont even want to think what the bathroom looks like 🤮🤮. She quickly went off live before she said something she regrets, so no doubt caught up on here. Could see the rage coming out of her. 😂😂😂 Hey goblin I thought you wasn't to dance when you sent me the threatening voicenotes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230712_221231_Instagram.jpg
Been told not to mention GOBLIN!!
But this is her thread, it has her name on it, so i can do as i wish,.soz,Kim/practisewotyapreach/ shan's hammer/dish the tea!!

But what a jump.scare🤪
Shergar wants his teef back!
And good on ya facing your fears.GOBLIN.
Not much option when you get convicted of driving under influence of drugs, unless you want to sit in your hanging kitchen all day🤢

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I couldn't find my sympathy either. If she can rage vile things on a voicenote then she can take the crap that comes back to her. She needs to be careful when people know she claims as a single parent and Gaz isn't meant to be living with her, oopsie 😊

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Oh dear..kim/dish the tea/pravtis what ya preach, what the heck?
I never believed your fake " apology"
Why even bother? Just stand by your vile goblin mate?
Those voice notes hurt hairy deep and you should have kept you big nose out of it!
Hate 🐍
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking bitches

• Angry

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I cannot stand this women! She looks like she needs a fucking good scrub for starters! She thinks she is proper gangster it makes me laugh! how embarrassing. The scowl she done made me cringe so bad 😅 what a sad life she has. Another one that don't work just sits on tik tok all day. She is so boring I don't know how she has any followers who wants to watch that shit

Lassie21

VIP Member
Can I just point out.....we actually did support Sharon for a long time when she was trying to get het shit together, if you bothered to read back on her threads you will see that! Oh and even if we didn't, we are under no obligation too, she is not our responsibility!!
Again we have never done videos or actively trolled her on her live, unlike yourself.....so politely why don't you take YOUR face for a shit and stop blaming us (especially @Hairy-poppins) for things you have said and done and take some accountability for your own words!! ✌✌

• Heart