Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I didn't think I would find myself back on this thread but here we are. Just a few facts for everyone. The charity money was never sent to the neonatal unit which is what it was raised for. She also threatened on several occasions to out info on Shans kids court case, even though she was told it could damage the case, what does that tell you about the feral mouthed goblin. We all know she also lost her licence from driving under the influence of drugs, but because she 'owned' it, that makes it ok. No you owned it because you got caught so didn't have much choice, then cried about losing your licence.
Anyway I'm glad to be back 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Imagine it being your kids birthday but you're too busy shouting into a phone at anonymous people online.

Gem, go smoke a joint and chill yourself out a bit babes. It's giving "desperate skank" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Also to address the other video of her saying 'I've been poked and prodded by tattlers with them wanting to know what was in my statement'
Now you know that's a lie feral goblin. I doubt your statement wasn't even used because you was an unreliable witness who had a vendetta 🤣🤣 crazy cow. You made out you was the glue to the case and didn't even know when the court date was🤣🤣 so sit down and hush miss I think I know it all when infact I know nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've watched her a few times, she seems ok.....I'm totally confused with the guy thing though, one minute he is the bees knees, the next he has left her and with someone else and now back together!?!?
---
@Hairy-poppins ....the videos have been removed from yesterday, for her own peace of mind though, no other reason 🙄🙄🤣🤣
I saw she removed them all, thought she told me to bring it on and now she's backed down already, that was far too easy for me the shitbag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I hope Shan does ring the popo on you Goblin for threatening her and offering her address to people. You are so big behind your screen 😂😂. Also you gave Shan consent to put your kids pictures on her page when yous were friends so the popo won't do anything you fool. Go and clean your house instead of being obsessed you freak
View attachment 2224348
Here's the attention you're begging for fringe goblin... Hope it makes you cream.

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I've read 12 pages and I can't read anymore, the fringe goblin is definitely a clout chaser, she also dishes out threats like smarties. If Katie price couldn't bring tattle down I really doubt you will little miss fringe goblin 🤣
---
@Faith61 I've just noticed your pfp 🤣🤣
Sometimes you've got to be a little bit naughty🎵🎵
Wrong thread...but they did used to be besties🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow that surely is a lot to catch up on here lol She will just be delighted for herself that she's now got 27 pages on here all dedicated to her :cool: If she can't find any drama to be part of she goes looking for it! Absolute waste of space her and her partner"Iron man"GAZ!! Living with somebody with as many undiagnosed mental health conditions was Fringe goblin has must be really hard work and so stressful for him, I mean must be so hard sitting round drinking monster and smoking weed all day and happily spending our hard earned tax money on crap you really don't need. If she put as much effort into her house and family as she does Tik Tok I'm sure your life would be so much more fulfilling for you.Oh and lastly" Cold turkey" means go without entirely, not still continuing to smoke as much weed as before and using cbd on top, You're a joke Goblin. The thing about snakes tho is that they can't go any lower than their bellies Bertie and fringe goblin have found some way to sink lower , even Gaz didn't like Bertie as I remember seeing a TT of it a while back of a voice note of him saying it:oops: And finally GOBLIN. STOP INTRODUCING YOUR CHILDREN TO ALL AND SUNDRY AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WONT BE IN THE LINE OF FIRE WHEN ALL OF YOUR WRONG DOINGS COME TO LIGHT, Because it all is , FINALLY.. Think that's it for now , You ladies/Gents have made my morning reading all this:giggle: Speakingoutminustheclout, signing out!!!!

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Has she fallen out with shan then I don't understand what's going on
We think they have fallen out, she kept saying she was dropped and replaced with a new man and Shan had a man in her house this morning so must of been referring to her.
Got rid of her mods to answer everyone's questions who keep coming for her and didn't answer one question, just spouted off thinking everyone is scared of her but it just made her look even more hilarious

I’m genuinely upset I missed that bit 😂😂😂
I cringed so bad, someone said she had nice teeth so she yanked the bottom set out and said they are fake 😂😂😂 I nearly pissed

• Haha
  • Sick

Faith61

VIP Member
Goblin again, sharing private information about two young children who were at risk and needed to be kept safe.
Sharing private information about their whereabouts ..with people in a group chat she hardly knew!
It's no secret now where thay are,.I'm sure most people know, by now, but,.once again proving her only aim is to get revenge or whatever on shan, because we never once shared their whereabouts, except to say they were safe and happy!
She did not care one bit about those children!
All this is not out of spite...its to show what we have been up against and also defending ourselves re the pathetic voice notes that.have reared their heads .the woman is a maniac!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Hey feral goblin you even stated you was going to block anyone who made videos about Shan, but then you was in Scottish dad in Wales live while he was doing impressions of Shan and you was begging to be his mod. 😂😂😂😂 mod me mod me 😂😂😂

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Waiting for the attention seeking video, saying how vile tattlers are to kick someone when they are down!
Soz goblin and all that, but YOU may be able to learn a lesson from this, before you send vile, threatening voice notes to someone..think of how it may affect them, what they may have going on in their lives...but you won't, cos its what you do...sit in your manky kitchen smoking the weed and god knows what else, threatening people and generally being a disgusting " human being " 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking bitches
Wait, hold on. This absolute clown spent so long posting videos about our Shazza yet supported bloody CJ 😂 what planet is she on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Catinthebag

Firstly I’m sorry that you had to listen to those messages. I mean the wording is bad enough but fuck me that voice just grates me. She makes a common skank seem like a normal member of society, she’s just sooooo skanky.

Key witness is actually laughable. She’s always had visions of grandeur even if that entails poor kiddies being dragged though the social system for her to be made to feel important . She loves the drama. She hates the fact she knows nothing about what is going on now. She’s just soooo desperate to be something, be someone. You can smell the desperation oozing from her.

Once again I’ll say it… get a job, clean your house and raise your children properly so they don’t turn out like you!

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Aww how sweet, he's home!
You could look a bit happier about it goblin🤪
Thanks for the update!
Screenshot_20230513_171329_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
This woman is really getting on my tits ! I think we can all agree that Shan is a twat and obviously a hypocritical cunt but the fact she treated moma b bad doesn’t mean that moma b isn’t also a twat ! Regardless of who grassed her up she still made the decision to drive whilst high ! It’s clearly something she did on a regular basis and she should think herself lucky that she never harmed anyone. All the videos going on about it and people saying she’s amazing…what’s amazing about driving while stoned ? If her MH suffers as a result of breaking the law I’m sorry but it’s her own fault. She needs to stop milking it ffs.
I also think it’s shit that she puts all her daughters business online, I know she said her daughter agreed but she’s only 12 and I don’t think it’s right-maybe Moma b should focus more on her family and less on TikTok !

• Heart

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Loveing the fact that mazz put her right in her place on Fiesty live and goblin went running off because she knew mazz was right she’s playing the victim

• Haha