Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Wow I have been blocked by here because I commented on her post about why she has been banned, all because I said proberly because of the way u was talking about/to your kids
Oh no you can’t say a thing she says stop talking on tattle and speak on tik tok but then bans you if she hasn’t got an excuse 😂

You are going round in circles!!! You should prove you have sent the money of course you need to! People were passing it onto charity through you! What about the money for gaz? Did he send the money back? Let me guess your reply will be I don’t need to prove myself I know where it went it’s nothing to do with you you didn’t donate…. Heard it all blah blah blah well I have news for you, you will never be able to do a fundraiser again because people just won’t trust you how bad is that! Anyway I’m off enough of jezza Kyle tonight

Last edited:

XxHerewithpopcornxX

poorly educated, disrespectful and hateful sums up todays live

At least the other one she’s live with seems intelligent today actually knows the facts and is respectful fair play!

Honestly that women needs to do everyone a favour and disappear, thr way she speaks to them children is disgusting. She claims the little one has issue .....go figure with you 2 as her parents, a weed head and the dad well he looks spaced out all the time so again most likely on drugs, I bet she smoked it whilst pregnant do no wounder the poor kid has issue, feel for them kids I really do. Why any of her follows claim to look up to her and hang off her ever word is beyond me. Shan if read here break away, we can all see how awkward you are when she is in your box. She is toxic move away from her

And the new post about this money she has raised .......give it to the charity simple, job done and you won't get accused of stealing it, which we all know your tempted to do for your weed habit
Amen to you 🙏 👏 😊

Johnson1901

VIP Member
What did we miss ? Are they all friends with Shan again ?
Tbh I couldn’t hear a lot cus they were talking all over each other
Someone under a false name was making comments and there was so much screeching it took me back to the Jeremy Kyle days 😂
From what I can gather the person commenting is still friends with the goblin and was sticking up for her despite this person having being treated like shit before.
Shan was in the live in one of those boxes but she seemed to be putting make up on etc and chimed in every now and then
They were discussing how goblin had treated Shan and something goblin about stealing charity money

then I got bored 😴

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Soooo she’s at it again asking for money for her car. Should probs do a charity live for a kids hospital like last time and then steal the money

Catinthebag

Is the vile gong still on TikTok or have I been blocked? Just been wondering how much of a shitshow how life currently is 🤣

XxHerewithpopcornxX

I was the same absolutely vile women haven’t seen her do one thing with those kids this holidays she blames her social anxiety but was fine to be out and about with shannon