Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can I just say thank yewww, had a shitty night and woke up feeling meh but reading this thread has given me a much needed laugh πŸ˜‚. Keep up the good work 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Faith61

VIP Member
Hey feral goblin you even stated you was going to block anyone who made videos about Shan, but then you was in Scottish dad in Wales live while he was doing impressions of Shan and you was begging to be his mod. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mod me mod me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Feral goblin ...you're making me piss 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

practisewotyapreach

Sooo

I’m kinda going to come with my tail between my legs.
Hairy, ir0, faith.
I apologise.
My eyes have been well and truly opened today. I hold my hands up πŸ™ŒπŸ» I’m sorry you had to go through that. As much as I backed someone I won’t sit and defend that. I’m sorry.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Waiting for the attention seeking video, saying how vile tattlers are to kick someone when they are down!
Soz goblin and all that, but YOU may be able to learn a lesson from this, before you send vile, threatening voice notes to someone..think of how it may affect them, what they may have going on in their lives...but you won't, cos its what you do...sit in your manky kitchen smoking the weed and god knows what else, threatening people and generally being a disgusting " human being " 😑
Maybe she will push the boat out and just go for the ❄ like she did at Christmas time while her kids were in the other room 🀒

• Wow
  • Haha
I've read 12 pages and I can't read anymore, the fringe goblin is definitely a clout chaser, she also dishes out threats like smarties. If Katie price couldn't bring tattle down I really doubt you will little miss fringe goblin 🀣
---
@Faith61 I've just noticed your pfp 🀣🀣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
She blatantly picked 'sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty' as the song because it's one Shan always listens to and he is Shans ex. She can't help herself even when she says she doesn't want to talk about Shan anymore. Bigger fool Adam for even entertaining this skank, but I pray she had a bath before being round all the people at Ben's Rantz get together.
Screenshot_20230624_231938_TikTok.jpg

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking bitches
Yeah I heard about that too...that's why I didn't trust her.....who supports someone.like that?😑
---
Wait, hold on. This absolute clown spent so long posting videos about our Shazza yet supported bloody CJ πŸ˜‚ what planet is she on πŸ˜‚
She sure did....was under her kim k name then🀣😑😑
No wonder she hid under her fake guise of dish the teaπŸ™ˆ
---
Yeah I heard about that too...that's why I didn't trust her.....who supports someone.like that?😑
---

She sure did....was under her kim k name then🀣😑😑
No wonder she hid under her fake guise of dish the teaπŸ™ˆ
And she made such a deal.out of " freeing little lennie "!! Laugable😑

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just seen her video, not so mouthy now while sitting crying about her daughter being placed in a different class, she should know most schools place children alongside other children with similar learning capabilities. I'm sure she will make new friends and see her other friends during breaktime. I'm not surprised the school picked up on the aggressive behaviour, its not just us that see it.

Ps when you read her fringe goblin you made me a bit sad because you blocked my account 😒

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I bet she made a beeline for Adam as soon as she saw him, desperate bitch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hope she sorted her "fringe" out ...I had proper.jump scare!
As my lovely mum used to say.." a face that could stand clogging"( if you're not from up north then I may as well be speaking double dutch🀣🀣)
@Hairy-poppins ...think that's how you look if you take your face for a shit maybe?πŸ€ͺ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick