Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Chill out a bit Trunchy. Don't want your teeth falling out in one of your rants.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.
So sorry you've had to endure that Hairy , she's vile to the core and just intent on causing people stress and misery because her own life sucks.Even Ironman has fled her claws, regular thing apparently, probably to put the dole off the scent of her claiming benefits she isn't entitled too. Goblin is a fine one to be judging other peoples parenting , everything she accused Shann of doing with her kids you can bet your bottom dollar she's done worse. And another account gone :ROFLMAO: Doesn't matter about you blocking I shall still jump on the bandwagon and contribute to keep making sure they vanish again. Oh and just asking for a friend , but did you get on the bus oap rates? Still can't believe you are only in your 40s/50s..Grow the fleek up lol:ROFLMAO: Keep being amazing ladies and Gents , Bout time karma bit her backside.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Not sure why when there’s a family emergency people feel the need to update TikTok. Oh yeah cos they love the DRAMA! All for the bloody sympathy. We didn't need to know what was going on…. But she desperately needed to tell us. Zero sympathy. Don’t care how that make me look 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
It's giving "checking into hospital on Facebook for attention" vibes.

I couldn't find my sympathy either. If she can rage vile things on a voicenote then she can take the crap that comes back to her. She needs to be careful when people know she claims as a single parent and Gaz isn't meant to be living with her, oopsie 😊
Naughty naughty Gemma Hughes.

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member

Hiya Trunchy👋
Good to see your little break didn't last long🤪
Bless her having to aim videos to convince everyone she's not lying. I wonder if she's been for a hospital visit, if she has I pray she had a wash, considering she went from December till March without having a bath there's a good possibility she will pong the ward out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
You guys I had a dream last night that I went on Britains got talent and I was impersonating fringe goblin 😂😂😂

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.
Omg does she have rage issues? She needs to speak to someone about that.
Shan comes across better than her 😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Oh my goodness...that's funny🤣🤣🤣🤣hope you got the fringe right?🤣most importantly, hope you've recovered...must have been traumatising🤪
The fringe was on point 😂😂😂 think I’m scarred for life though 😫

Did you come to tattle before bed?
I'd like to know more did you win what did Simon say? 🤣😅
I got the golden buzzer 😂 had the scowl just right, they laughed though at how non scary it was. Just how I laugh when I see her scowl on her “come for me and I’ll come for you” tiktoks 😂

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Bless her having to aim videos to convince everyone she's not lying. I wonder if she's been for a hospital visit, if she has I pray she had a wash, considering she went from December till March without having a bath there's a good possibility she will pong the ward out 🤮
Must be hard trying to fit personal hygiene around your busy day of "smoking " and violating people's earholes with her feral gob..but, eeew🤢🤢

• Sick
She can start kicking off when theres a mil folowers. 11k? Behave and sit down. Embarrassing yourself. Sort that hair out, fringe dangling like nipple tassels. Dont spend peoples generosity on paint save for a forehead hair transplant, you'll thank yourself. She looks about 70.

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Must be hard trying to fit personal hygiene around your busy day of "smoking " and violating people's earholes with her feral gob..but, eeew🤢🤢
She could of got a nice bodywash set with Shans bank card details that she shared with everyone. One mod even tried using said bank card. That's how scummy the MCK crew are. Rotten to the core

• Wow

Catinthebag

Carry on with your aimed videos feral goblin, I'm loving them 😂😂😂
I’ve popped over from shanns page. Just seen the video. Could someone kindly tell MomaB that she’s a lazy ass, foul mouthed benefit beg disgusting piece of shit who really shouldn’t be allowed to raise children. She needs to spend time having a wash and cleaning. She’s disgusting. Please and thank yew.

I’m sure the comeback will be all the trauma she’s been through. Well Gem…. A lot of people have trauma but we don’t bang on about it and blame our whole lives on it. Is trauma shit? Yeah course it is. Do we need to splash it about social media for sympathy? No. No we don’t.

If you put as much effort into raising your children and trying to move on from your past rather then being a loud mouth benefit beg who blames everything on past trauma then they might stand a chance of not growing up like you.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I didn't think I would find myself back on this thread but here we are. Just a few facts for everyone. The charity money was never sent to the neonatal unit which is what it was raised for. She also threatened on several occasions to out info on Shans kids court case, even though she was told it could damage the case, what does that tell you about the feral mouthed goblin. We all know she also lost her licence from driving under the influence of drugs, but because she 'owned' it, that makes it ok. No you owned it because you got caught so didn't have much choice, then cried about losing your licence.
Anyway I'm glad to be back 🤪
Welcome back Hairy ❤ Scumbags never change, and MomaB is one of the biggest scumbags out there. Waste of oxygen.

• Heart
  • Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
The woman is wild and its no coincidence she didn't know when the court case was and SS and legal people didn't want to have anything to-do with her!
She may have witnessed first hand shan's behaviour towards those children, but only.decided to open her gob when they fell out😡

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230723_224744_Instagram.jpg
Come on Goblin, stop pissing about..dish the tea
Seriously,grow the fuck up, clean your skanky kitchen, look after your kids, what a joke! 🤣
Maybe,have a bath with the 40 quids worth of bath bombs you "bought in your sleep"🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Welcome back Hairy ❤ Scumbags never change, and MomaB is one of the biggest scumbags out there. Waste of oxygen.
She sure is and this will be a relief now to hairy that it's out there!!! Not because of anything other than how it's affected her over past few weeks...threats are not funny...dangerous, nasty piece of work

• Heart